cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards for signing up

Networking4
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

By using store computer you & friend get $10 reward instead of $25 each if you sign up on your own computer.This difference should be known for new customers signing up.

3 REPLIES 3

@Networking4 wrote:

By using store computer you & friend get $10 reward instead of $25 each if you sign up on your own computer.This difference should be known for new customers signing up.

The $25 credit for being referred is a limited time promotion. In the annoucement where it has been advertised, it's stated that the promotion is only valid for online activatations done yourself.  The $25 credit promotion is also the only one out of the $10 and $25 referral credits that is given to both people involved.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Networking4 wrote:

This is incorrect only one person (the new person signing up) will get the $10 reward.  The referrer will get get the regular $1/30 days

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Networking4 wrote:

@Networking4 We don't have that $10 referral reward in PM. How can you get that?

Need Help? Let's chat.