cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retroactive referral

Mike_holley
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I recently signed up a few family members but didn't know I had to enter my unique referral code during signups to take advantage of the referral. How do I set this up after the fact?

7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@will13am wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Mike_holley wrote:

I recently signed up a few family members but didn't know I had to enter my unique referral code during signups to take advantage of the referral. How do I set this up after the fact?

The referral thing is right there on the first page of activation as you work your way down entering things.

But, as above, this link seems to still work. But you might get a 404. And YMMV WRT a result.

You can steal shamelessly from of my moderator team contact posts.  You cannot use an actual ticket link which will eventually expire.  The furthest you can go is to bring up SIMon with a suggestion to initiate a ticket. 

Who's stealing what? I'm well aware the link will expire. Thus the bit about a 404. I'll post whatever I like thank you. As long as I'm not wrong why are you bothering to say this?

Edit: Or perhaps you're saying you wouldn't care if I copied your moderator posts. But I can still post links like that if I like and along with the hint that it might expire.

@Anonymous wrote:

@Mike_holley wrote:

The referral thing is right there on the first page of activation as you work your way down entering things.

But, as above, this link seems to still work. But you might get a 404. And YMMV WRT a result.

You can steal shamelessly from of my moderator team contact posts.  You cannot use an actual ticket link which will eventually expire.  The furthest you can go is to bring up SIMon with a suggestion to initiate a ticket. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Mike_holley, it is the new customer that has to contact the moderator team.  The referring party cannot contact them for obvious reasons. 

tyedye00
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

And Type "Mod"

@Triguy wrote:

Submit a ticket to a moderator by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Mike_holley wrote:

GR
Mayor / Maire

Message the moderator_team and ask them, keep in mind it says that it must be done at time of activation so if they apply it then it's a bonus!  Good luck 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Submit a ticket to a moderator by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

Need Help? Let's chat.