cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retailer did not enter my payment info

bob2ans
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, I just activated my sim card at a retail store. The agent there was not very professional. He criticized the plan I chose (the 15$ one), saying it was the worst one.

While he was activating the sim card, He did not offer me to enter my payment information for autopay as I intended to do to have 250 of internet + a 2$ rebate. 

Now I found myself not having the 250 of internet + the 2$ rebate. I literally lost money. 

How can this be resolved?

9 REPLIES 9

I’m not really falling this. You always pay full price to get a new account set up. Then during the first 30 days you get the $2 Autopay credit twice, once to reimburse=rose for the lack of a $2 Autopay discount initially and once to go along with your first referral Autopay. My understanding has always been that the store clerks never set up the payment info but send you home to set up Your Self Serve account and set up Autopay. Not the case? I would have thought that setting up Autopay anytime before your first renewal would Get you the Autopay credits?

AE_Collector

bob2ans

You are right, the data add-on was applied later in the day 🙂

@bob2ans In the end, the result was that you lost a $2 credit if moderarors didn't issue a manual credit.  

As for the 250MB, I would check in your self serve account as that data may very well already be shown on your account.

dude65
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Great that its resovled. The lowest price plan is the $15. Im not sure why the sales guy setting up your account would tell you what he did.... sounds unproffessional. Setting up your sim card is not difficult if you follow the instructions on the screen.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

Slow.

bob2ans

I have done it. My autopay will start next month only. 

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@bob2ans hi try and register for your self serve account and update your info while waiting for mods

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

shep22
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@bob2ans wrote:

Hi, I just activated my sim card at a retail store. The agent there was not very professional. He criticized the plan I chose (the 15$ one), saying it was the worst one.

While he was activating the sim card, He did not offer me to enter my payment information for autopay as I intended to do to have 250 of internet + a 2$ rebate. 

Now I found myself not having the 250 of internet + the 2$ rebate. I literally lost money. 

How can this be resolved?

@bob2ans contact the moderators ask Simon the robot  here to speak to a human to generate a ticket mention autopay not credited   check envelope top right for a response they usually reply between 2-48 hours

Need Help? Let's chat.