cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer a friend code not entered

Cbouc
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just went to Walmart to sign my wife onto PM. The phone salesman was rude. He just asked for a email adress, new pin and postal code. Before I know-it the acount was activated, before I had a chance to give him my referral code. He said there is nothing he can do, not even cancel the account. Is there a way I can get my referral code to wife' account, for her to receive a $10 credit and I receive $1 less per month? Her account was activated about 15 minutes ago.

7 REPLIES 7

SURYA547021

File a ticket with customer support, they will fix it.

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

open a ticket by contacting CSA or click on the blurb in the bottom right.

It will be faster.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cbouc wrote:

Thanks.

I do not remeber my 4 digit pin.

@Cbouc 

you will say forgetting and they will Reset for you,

update @Cbouc 

or you can open Here link  and enter your community username and password,

Cbouc

Thanks.

I do not remeber my 4 digit pin.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Cbouc   There is a chance that PM Customer Support will be able to apply it back for you.

Simply open a ticket with PM and hope for the best.

To open a ticket with Customer Support Agent, click on the Bubble or directly at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot
Enter your question in SIMon. Follow the prompts until you reach the Contact Us button,

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to CS_Agents (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@Cbouc wrote:

I just went to Walmart to sign my wife onto PM. The phone salesman was rude. He just asked for a email adress, new pin and postal code. Before I know-it the acount was activated, before I had a chance to give him my referral code. He said there is nothing he can do, not even cancel the account. Is there a way I can get my referral code to wife' account, for her to receive a $10 credit and I receive $1 less per month? Her account was activated about 15 minutes ago.

Please open a ticket by going to https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html . After going there and opening a ticket, you'll need to explain this situation to the customer support agent.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cbouc 

Explain your issue to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,
they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

they will Add for you,

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
    Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck....

Need Help? Let's chat.