cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Public Mobile in Vancouver

@darlicious wrote:

@computergeek541  You are barking up the right tree. @pmcell  has a sniff but can't quite find the scent trail. @z10user4  has the Mac out, cap on and pipe topped up just needs to use his magnifying glass if he is so inclined @kselmak is curious but is really just helping @cavemantoronto  prove my point.

@darlicious  Are you suggesting PM may be looking to attract potential customers with retail locations (Telus, Wireless Wave) that offer cell phones, accessories, and service for sale?

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious  Ok, maybe you ought to let us all know what you're getting at..... appears to be nothing more than some cell phone store that also happens to sell Public Mobile stuff, which, by all accounts, is SIMs and services...... you think there's something more afoot here? 🤔 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@CannonFodder  Now what's the point of a little mystery if I just pulled the cat out of the bag? I could of just done that on the original post. Where's the fun in that? I left some clues.....if you want the solution you'll have to work for it.

@AE_Collector  You've correctly identified that part of the website.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Alright folks...being that it's New Years Eve and the community is a littl slow I thought I would provide a " riddle wrapped in a mystery inside of an enigma" but perhaps there is a key to this puzzle.... @z10user4  was onto it. @AE_Collector  identified parts of it. @pmcell  wants to find it. @kselmak  and @cavemantoronto  are proving my point of it. @CannonFodder  wants none of it. @computergeek541  can easily get to the bottom of it. I'm going to invite @Ed404 , @ChuckYeah , @popping , @will13am , @Dunkman , @geopublic @hairbag1 and @Dunkgirl  to join in to see if they get the point of one more solution at months end.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious wrote:

Alright folks...being that it's New Years Eve and the community is a littl slow I thought I would provide a " riddle wrapped in a mystery inside of an enigma" but perhaps there is a key to this puzzle.... @z10user4  was onto it. @AE_Collector  identified parts of it. @pmcell  wants to find it. @kselmak  and @cavemantoronto  are proving my point of it. @CannonFodder  wants none of it. @computergeek541  can easily get to the bottom of it. I'm going to invite @Ed404 , @ChuckYeah , @popping , @will13am , @Dunkman , @geopublic @hairbag1 and @Dunkgirl  to join in to see if they get the point of one more solution at months end.

You are correct - got zero interest in unraveling your puzzle..... thought you had something to say, and didn't know what that was, so I'll just skip to the solution, whenever it shows up. 🙄 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@CannonFodder  No worries. Or as the australians say " No wuckin furries." Im just having a little fun and i think public mobile might have something to say....

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious wrote:

@CannonFodder  and i think public mobile might have something to say....

You say that as though you KNOW something that the rest of us don't, but based on the pics you included, I don't see anything of much interest..... but I guess you'll get around to spillin' the beans...... carry on..... 😜 

Highlighted
Oracle

Intresting! Seems like a "Less for Less" dedicated business that decided to change their store/business name to Public Mobile at least on Google?

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

business.site is a product of Google offering websites. An outfit called cellfixx has a site with them and decided to make one of their links be called publicmobileca where I guess apparently they're an authorized retailer for PM.

I would tend to doubt this is a PM entity. PM may very well be interested to know that they're "trading" on many images of PM. Interesting that cellfixx.ca is all "redacted for privacy" in whois.

telus.com and publicmobile.ca have telus written all over them.

I still have no clue why this all had to happen and however the heck it became some big mystery. Do you own and operate cellfixx? Are you self-promoting?

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Oracle

Yes, looks like that business used Google website generator (https://www.google.com/intl/en_ca/business/website-builder/) to auto generate a website we all see. However, i do not think its legal to call themselves "Public Mobile" store.

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.