cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Order

Fiver1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I placed an order for a SIM card and a refurbished phone on June 11th. My credit chard was charged. I didn't receive an order number in the email I received from public mobile (that's unusual, no?). It's been about 11 business day since I placed the order, but I haven't heard anything. I wanted to make sure everything was OK with my order.

I was trying to submit a ticket to see if I could find some answer, however, since I don't have a phone number yet, I'm unable to submit any tickets

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Contact a moderator.

1. How long will it take to receive my Certified Pre-Owned phone order?
    • Your order will ship via Canada Post or UPS and you should receive your order within 10 days. Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number; you can track your Canada Post package here, or your UPS package here.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

you can still submit a ticket with mod

Try to use the direct message method:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

The phone should come quicker than the SIM order.  SIM could take as many as 3 weeks.   

But when you get the phone, maybe there is a SIM to come with the phone for free as well.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Fiver1 wrote:

Hello,

I placed an order for a SIM card and a refurbished phone on June 11th. My credit chard was charged. I didn't receive an order number in the email I received from public mobile (that's unusual, no?). It's been about 11 business day since I placed the order, but I haven't heard anything. I wanted to make sure everything was OK with my order.

I was trying to submit a ticket to see if I could find some answer, however, since I don't have a phone number yet, I'm unable to submit any tickets

3 or 4 weeks is how long it's been taking. I'd give it another week.

Fiver1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks!

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Fiver1 wrote:

Hello,

Hello @Fiver1 

Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

Need Help? Let's chat.