Did you mean: 

Plan purchased is not what is on my phone

Cw111
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

46 REPLIES 46

@Cw111 ok so what did you purchase?

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@Cw111  . $15 plan is 100 outgoing call minutes. Unlimited incoming. Sounds like you used up all your minutes.

You can consider purchasing the $5 add-on which will give you an additional 500 Canada wide minutes. This add-on rolls over each month if not all used. 

Two steps to buy an add-on link below.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/HOWTO-Purchasing-Add-ons/td-p/198974

You can also ..text the person and tell them to call you so you get the calls.

For voicemail you can call your cell number from any other phone. When voicemail message starts to play press star* and enter your password to listen to your voicemail.

Another option is to download TEXTNOW app. You get a Canadian number in your area which will allow you to call and text for FREE over Wi-Fi or data to USA and Canada numbers.

Cw111

I purchased a $15 unlimited province wide plan last June

Cw111

But that is not what I purchased

The $15 plan only allows for 100minutes of outgoing calls. You can get a $5 / 500 minute of Canada wide calling add-on that should carry you until your next renewal.

@Cw111 the 15 dollar plan is 100 outgoing minutes incoming unlimited

Cw111

I can not find the ? Icon 

@Cw111 wrote:

My plan I purchased was $15

Can you access the self serve account and change the plan?  This service is intended to be online, self serve format.  

@Cw111 It has 100mins of outgoing calls and unlimited incoming calls. Voicemail is also considered as an outgoing call. You need to buy a 5$ addon with 500mins, or update to a 25$ plan.

@Cw111 wrote:

this plan doesnt have unlimited call out it only comes with 100 min and unlimited incoming

Cw111

Cw111

Sure. (I am using someone else’s phone to get through. )

My phone plan was unlimited call out - reason why I signed up- then changed without notification to maybe 100 minutes. I can not even call my own voicemail. Everything else is still the same. I have sent several emails without a response. Please help and restore. Thankyou

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Cw111 i suggest you make a ticket and speak to one of the moderators by tapping on the ? icon on the bottom right.
Type Moderator>Tap Account Specific Question>No, I Want Human.

Moderators are available from Monday to Friday from 9AM to 9PM EST and from Saturday and Sunday from 9AM to 7PM EST

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@Cw111 can you tell us a little more so we can help?leave out any personal details

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Cw111 Welcome to PM. Could you please elaborate? Thanks. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

How much did your plan cost. Look at Plan Details for...details of your plan.

EDIT...currently the system won't allow access to Plan Details or several other places. Keep trying and you'll eventually get to see what plan you have.

Need Help? Let's chat.