Payment voucher

Khender
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Purchases payment voucher at 7 eleven having problems adding to account 

4 REPLIES 4

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

It's what you can read here on the site about voucher...

Purchasing VouchersWe also accept payment vouchers, which you can purchase at our retail partners. Payment voucher PINs are 12-digit numeric codes located on the receipt. The location of the PIN varies depending on where you purchase your voucher; however, you will typically find it on the top or the bottom of your receipt. To top up using a voucher, sign in to your Self-Serve account, select the ‘Payment’ tab, then ‘One Time Payment’. In the form on the next page, select ‘Payment Voucher’ as your payment method and enter your voucher code below, then click ‘Submit’.
Did you do that @Khender ?

Thecrimson1919
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm new here but I have seen a few of these posts where people are not able to use the payment vouchers.

I am thinking that the voucher needs to be activated in store before you can use it just like a gift card so that if they are stolen they can't be used. So if ,7 Eleven in this case, did not do their job properly then you may need to go back to the store with the receipt and have them activate it.

But...I have no idea if the vouchers actually work this way...

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

Some voucher take time few hours to 1 day before you can activate them @Khender .You can ask where you bought them.

steff12321
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Try re-entering the code. If this still doesn't work, you will need to contact @CS_Agent for further assistance. 

Good luck!

Need Help? Let's chat.