cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment voucher purchase locations

sprocket
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Im not sure if I'm looking in the wrong place but is there a listing of which retail stores sell the payment vouchers to add money to your account?

7 REPLIES 7

fanfan
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

London Drugs sellers the vouchers in the strange denominations sales as 7-11. 

$22, $28, etc. Available at all cashiers and there is no delay. They work instantly.  London Drugs database inventory for prepaid airtime are pre-purchased by London Drugs so they work instantly. Time to time their database inventory runs out in which their point of sale terminals won’t be allowed the transaction to be completed. 

@computergeek541, I bought from a small convenience store around the corner for me when I didn't have my prepaid credit card.  I wonder if they still do.  The guy behind the counter ran the shop, but asked me both times, "Public Mobile, are you sure?"

He repeated it 3 times.

That was for a 10-day trial plan in Dec 2015, and my first 30-day cycle in the summer of 2016 prior to getting my prepaid credit card, and my 6GB 90-day cycle.

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Also available at 7-Eleven stores:

PMVouchers_7Eleven.jpg

I don't think there's ever going to be a complete list.  Some family run small convenience stores may even have these available for purcahse.

Even if there were a list, anyone remember before when Public Mobile tried to maintain one?  They had residential addresses/apartment buildings (that had no convenience stores of any type attached to them) shown as selling payment vouchers. 

Definately available at most Wal-Marts, K-Mobile, Wow Wireless, London Drugs and The Mobile Shop inside some Loblaws owned stores.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@sprocket wrote:

Im not sure if I'm looking in the wrong place but is there a listing of which retail stores sell the payment vouchers to add money to your account?

Pretty much any place that sells those gift cards. They won't likely have a voucher on display like my "local" Walmart does or even an Esso convenience store that I saw. So you'll need to ask them to look in their little pinpad terminal thingy and they should be able set you up.

Somewhere around this site there's a feature to find them but I found it useless to me in the west so I forgot about it.

Edit: Oh right. Thanks popping. I had about a 15 or so minute wait. If you have a 90 day plan then they only let you do two in a reasonably short time frame. If you buy them a day or two ahead for a couple days you should be fine. Like overnight kinda thing.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@sprocket wrote:

I know London Drug, Walmart, Shoppers Drugs Mart and Canadian Tire sell topup vouchers. 

Some store(s) may have 24 hours delay before you can use the voucher.

You can also purchase the voucher online from recharge.com.  People are saying that there is no wait time required for the voucher purchased from recharge.com.

Need Help? Let's chat.