cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment voucher at Esso petrol station (Granville St/41st Ave)

MessnerJ
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

You can get Public mobile payment vouchers at the Smart 24/7 shop (Esso petrol station). Initially, the guy said no, but he then checked and found it and said: you are the first one to ask about it 🙂

5 REPLIES 5

MessnerJ
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I needed payment vouchers after only being in the country for one week my debit/credit cards had not arrived yet. PublicMobile does not accept international credit cards, so that is the simple reason in my case.

Best wishes, 

J

@MessnerJ, the last time I checked, paper and coin money were still leag tender in Canada.

I don't have a regular credit card.  I don't choose to use my Visa Debit card.  I do have a prepaid credit card, but I may not choose to use it.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Alireja wrote:

Can you guys please let me know why do you buy vouchers, instead of auto pay or  paying by CC?

Some people for whatever their reasons don't have a credit card. So they have the option to pay using vouchers.

But one can also use prepaid "credit" card gift cards too.

Alireja
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Can you guys please let me know why do you buy vouchers, instead of auto pay or  paying by CC?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MessnerJ wrote:

You can get Public mobile payment vouchers at the Smart 24/7 shop (Esso petrol station). Initially, the guy said no, but he then checked and found it and said: you are the first one to ask about it 🙂

Yeah I've had the Homer stare. The what now?! Say cellphone minutes and they'll know to look in their terminal thingy and find it.

Some stores do have them on display hooks.

Ask them when do they do the reconcile up to whatever server.

Need Help? Let's chat.