cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating retailers

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

The latest flash sale and free SIM card promotion when activating in store notes:

• Participating retailers include:
    • Walmart
    • The Mobile Shop
    • WOW! mobile boutique
    • Other retailers?.....does this include any authorized dealer or is it limited to larger retailers? I would like to support a couple of local small businesses but wouldn't I want my referrals to lose out on the free SIM card.
5 REPLIES 5

@Lemony_Snicket @PAULRANG18 

The moderators answered my question while sorting out an issue for an account I manage. Other official retail participants included: CP, Cellurific and Wow Mobile. I ended up going to London drugs who happily matched the offer as well. Only a 10 minute bike ride away.

Lemony_Snicket
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@darlicious wrote:

@Lemony_Snicket 

@Lemony_Snicket wrote:

Why take a risk?  Go with what you know will work guaranteed.

@PAULRANG18  I realize there are 3 participating retailers but is it limited to those 3? Can other retailers or authorized dealers choose to participate and does public mobile reimburse them for the free SIM card? In particular all 3 of these retailers are not closely located to where I or my referrals live and require at least 1 transfer on public transit and considerable walking distance on top of that. What may be convenient for those with a car, those who rely on public transit especially the physically disabled would require an immense amount of effort. Where as the small business owner who is closer than the bus stop and accessible to those mentioned with much less effort. And why shouldnt the little guy benefit from a flash sale rather than just larger often not canadian owned very profitable retailer? So perhaps i should ask @Alan_K if he can answer my question?

To be honest, $10 is not much money in the grand scheme of things.  Regardless of amount, you have the weigh the effort.  Removing the uncertainty is effort. 

@Lemony_Snicket 

@Lemony_Snicket wrote:

@PAULRANG18  I realize there are 3 participating retailers but is it limited to those 3? Can other retailers or authorized dealers choose to participate and does public mobile reimburse them for the free SIM card? In particular all 3 of these retailers are not closely located to where I or my referrals live and require at least 1 transfer on public transit and considerable walking distance on top of that. What may be convenient for those with a car, those who rely on public transit especially the physically disabled would require an immense amount of effort. Where as the small business owner who is closer than the bus stop and accessible to those mentioned with much less effort. And why shouldnt the little guy benefit from a flash sale rather than just larger often not canadian owned very profitable retailer? So perhaps i should ask @Alan_K if he can answer my question?

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Regarding the sim card offer, there are 3 specified locations where this promotion is offered. There are no other retailers.

Lemony_Snicket
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Need Help? Let's chat.