cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordering or Downloading PDF Pamphlet for Public Mobile

Moximus
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm wondering if there's any way I can order Public Mobile pamphlets (the three-fold ones)

I recall at London Drugs they used to have Public Mobile pamphlets but, all the ones I've been to have run out.. And I'm trying to show my parents a hard-copy pamphlet about Public Mobile.

Where can I find a good PDF of the Public Mobile Pamphlet? Or, who do I need to reach out to, to order Public Mobile Promotional materials, such as pamphlets.

Thank you!

11 REPLIES 11

@AE_Collector  Look what showed up at my local shoppers drug mart....finally. Cashier wasn't sure if they were immediately loadable but says purchasers usually sit on the bench in the mall pull out their phone and appear to load them right away. As soon as I get my hands on a used one it's getting added to the voucher catalogue. You can see there's room within the design to add some useful info about the community and the public mobile website.....20200210_012156.jpg20200210_012253.jpg20200210_012235.jpg20200210_012211.jpg

Quite recent! Says August 2019 which looks correct as they have the $60 US Roaming plan listed.

AE_Collector

Moximus
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes!! Those are the ones!

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Moximus  I think these were what you were looking for. Will try to get a scanned copy of you like.

IMG_20200128_155611_copy_1488x1984.jpg

IMG_20200128_155602_copy_1488x1984.jpg

@AE_Collector  Older folk sometimes need to see and feel a physical thing like a brochure to believe it exists. With simple directions on how to access the website, the community and all that public mobile has to offer.

@darlicious 
Yes certainly can't hurt to put specifics in writing. Many customers are us older folks who can't begin to imagine $100/month cell plans on $1000 iPhones nor updating our phones every 24 months (I'm in the 25 to 60 month old hand-me-down phone lineup) so we are a target demographic for PM as well. I had no idea a pamphlet had been available, would like to see it as well.

AE_Collector

@AE_Collector  While I agree with you....maybe a combination of marketing and existing literature would be a good compromise. Many retailers that sell vouchers have a gift card sized tag supplied by public mobile that hangs with all the other prepaid providers top up merchandise. All it does is list voucher amounts and states to grab one and go to the appropriate area (like customer service) to purchase. Utilizing one side for vouchers and the other for a basic rundown of the service offered and plans and direction to the website would open it up to a broader customer base.

I agree it could be a good marketing thing but also can't help thinking that hard copy pamphlets showing PM services are the EXACT opposite of being a customer on PM! With do it yourself activation, the community to get help, online only customer service etc....

AE_Collector

redgam8
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I don't have a solution but I think it's a great idea. I can share it with my friends to get their attention and make them switch to Public Mobile, and use my code 🙂 I hope I can get some.

Thanks, 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Ask your LD for a copy.or if they can order some for you.

XionBunny
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You will have to refer them to the website or print off the plans page for them to view.

Need Help? Let's chat.