cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordered a sim card

johnbee
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm hoping someone can help me because I don't know where else to get help. Dialing *611 doesn't help at all.

I've been a customer for years and have decided to switch phones meaning I need a new sim card. My current card is a micro and I need a mini for my new phone.

I ordered one through the website and the money was taken off my card. When I put in my address I got a message that it's an incorrect zip code. Although my address is correct, including my "postal code", it won't acknowlege my correct address.

My cart still says the sim card is in it although my credit card was deducted the amount.

How do I get my card or at the very least my money back?

Thank you in advance for any help.

John.

4 REPLIES 4

johnbee
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you to all that has responded and helped me with this situation.

It's good to know that there are people out there to help whenever something occurs.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

@johnbee, I'm sorry to hear about this issue. Please check your inbox, I just you a private message.

Best,

Aïssata

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@johnbee, if you are having issues with ordering a SIM card online, there is always the option of buying from a retailer such as Walmart, Wow Mobile, K-Mobile. 

smp99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Some sites are picky about a space or no space in the PostalCode, but I would probably private message the moderators 

Click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderator 

Need Help? Let's chat.