cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order Sim card

Thanhkhoi251185
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I ordered two Sim cards on Sunday April 13, 2020 at xxxxxxx but until now I didn't receive any yet. Could you help me to check that? 

Thanks

xxxxxxxxx

Edit:  Personal information redacted by will13am.  Please do not post personal information in the public forum.

11 REPLIES 11

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@Thanhkhoi251185 

the last SIM i ordered tokk 8 days. I would be patient wait until midweek next week then contact MOD if you stil dont have them. 

cheers

@Thanhkhoi251185 wrote:

No, I didn't. I don't have any tracking number but It already charged on my credit card 

The confirmation email that was sent to you has a number on it that is your tracking number for Canada Post tracking. Please allow 10 days for it to get to you...usually much less though.

Your order number is the tracking number. Did you get an email with an order number? If yes.. put it in Canada Post tracking and it should ask for receivers postal code.. if they sent it via another method as sometimes they do that then the email would say how it was sent.

If no email yet.. then likely PM or Telus or whoever ships the sims has not gotten to your order yet to process it and ship it out..when they do then you would get the email.

Once you do receive the sim cards don't forget a referral code for a$10 sign up bonus.

Welcome to Public Mobile 🙂

BearFBI
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Thanhkhoi251185 I would wait a few more days. It uasally takes me 2 days for it to ship to me but due to COVID shipping times are delayed. If you still feel like your SIM is lost and its been 1 more week then contact a mod. You can track your SIM with your Order number on the Canada post tracking website.

Contact a moderator:

Step 1: Click Here to chat with SIMon

Chat With SIMon.jpg

Step 2: Type in “moderator” to connect to a Public Mobile

customer service representative.

Step 4: Choose “Account-specific question”

Account Specific question.png

Step 5 Then choose “No, I want a human

No I want  A Human.png

Step 6 Create your ticket

Check the sent folder to make sure your ticket was sent and the inbox

for a reply from the moderators.

Mail.png
“To ensure the safety of our team members during the COVID-19 pandemic, our Moderator team is working at reduced levels. During this time, you may experience longer than normal wait times when contacting our Moderator team for help.”

Moderators are available:

Monday to Friday from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time.

Saturday and Sunday from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time

@Thanhkhoi251185 if you take that order number and type in canada post tracking you can at least see where they went

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Thanhkhoi251185  it usually takes 5 business days for you order to come. Due to the present situation. Its taking a little longer to get there.The order number on your PM shipping email is your Canda post tracking number. Please use it to check where your parcel is. Thanks.

Also, please uses the 3 dots on the top right of the post to remove your personal information. It's a public forum.

If you dont get it by next Friday, or it doesn't exist when you track it, contact the moderators directly through private message here and ask them to send you replacements. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent. Also keep an eye on the envelope, the mods answer will show up there.
You can also enable email notification to receive a private message notification sent to your email.
Go into your community account > my settings > PREFERENCES > Private Messenger > enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages" > Save

Stay safe. 

Thanhkhoi251185
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

No, I didn't. I don't have any tracking number but It already charged on my credit card 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Thanhkhoi251185 , it is a little too early to chase down an order.  I believe Canada Post is delayed with shipments due to covid-19.  Please stay patient and follow up if you have not receive the shipment within say 10 business days.  

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Thanhkhoi251185 you can use the order number as the tracking number on Canada Post

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@Thanhkhoi251185 hi its only been less than 4 days probably get them monday 

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Thanhkhoi251185 Did you receive order email with tracking number? It may take up to 2 weeks to receive sim by mail. If I wouldn't get it after 2 weeks, I would contact the moderators directly through private message here and ask them to send me replacements. https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.