cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order Cancelled

allykoller27
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey, anyone know what to do when public cancels an order because they thought it was fraudulent??

8 REPLIES 8

@allykoller27 

If you can, try using a different credit card for the order.

This may avoid whatever issue may have been related to the initial orders being flagged, triggering the 'fraud' alert.

@allykoller27 wrote:

I was ordering a phone actually. I am worried that if I attempt to order again that it will take the money out twice and send me two phones 

Hi @allykoller27 did you get an email from the supplier or Public Mobile that your order seemed fraudulent and therefore your order was cancelled?  It could be that your credit card was declined.  But contact the moderators, to make sure your first order is definitely cancelled.  I have read of a fellow customer who was sent a different color phone and he didn't like it, so he returned the phone and cancelled the order.  Guess what?  He got another phone. lol

good luck

RosieR

@allykoller27 

Yes I agree with @esjliv and use @dabr 's links to contact the moderator team. You can also tell us the phone you are interested in and we could offer some suggestions or recommendations for phones available to order that are of better value and price then the ones offered by public mobile.

@allykoller27 wrote:

I was ordering a phone actually. I am worried that if I attempt to order again that it will take the money out twice and send me two phones 

@allykoller27 Oh, a phone.

Did your credit card get charged or did you receive any order confirmation?

I would contact Moderators by methods @dabr provided to be sure.

allykoller27
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@allykoller27 

Sim cards can be ordered via Canadian Cell supplies for cheaper and faster shipping (5 business days via canada post) along with free sim cards with activation and activation deals. Its preferable to to wait until you recieve the sim card first and then activate if possible. Paypal is better for payment but I have purchased vouchers, sim cards and done an activation with them so they are reliable.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@allykoller27 wrote:

Hey, anyone know what to do when public cancels an order because they thought it was fraudulent??

@allykoller27 

Are you referring to ordering a SIM card through Public Mobile?

Perhaps the credit card submission was acting finicky and it sent out a fraud alert due to too many attempts?

Maybe waiting an hour and trying again would work.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@allykoller27 wrote:

@allykoller27    You'll need to contact moderators (PM employees) to find out why that happened.  Submit a ticket via chatbot and follow prompts here: https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

Second option if unable to submit a ticket is to send a private message to Moderator_Team here:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Response time to hear back can be 2-48 hours (can be under one hour) and will appear as a notice in the envelope icon top right next to your avatar.

Need Help? Let's chat.