cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not a question... A suggestion

Arily4
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

London Drugs, in BC, was so helpful with all questions Public Mobile. Just a head's up!

4 REPLIES 4

@sunflowershine  Lets hope that's not the case...they have been a great retailer for public mobile. @Arily4  Don't let being technologically challenged keep you from learning how to manage your accounts on public mobile. Everyone on the community is extremely helpful and patient. When you have time hang out on the community, ask questions, search topics in the search bar, read the knowledge and help articles, follow posts/threads, bravo ones you like and learn from and try to upgrade your skills. I was exactly like you when I started a few months back and now I'm a hundred times better at technology although my copy and paste skills are still nasty. I have had some great mentors who continue to teach, cajole, admonish, encourage, share and kid around with me all while helping other members of the community. I cannot thank them enough for the overwhelmingly positive experience on the community and with public mobile. Thanks again!!!

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Arily4 Seems London Drugs may not work with PM in the future... 

Arily4
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you! I am not tech-savvy, so i was a little apprehensive about this being self-serve. I am so happy my husband and I made the switch. His phone now works in Northern BC where, with Fido, we had incessant dropped calls!

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Arily4 wrote:

London Drugs, in BC, was so helpful with all questions Public Mobile. Just a head's up!

For the most part...that's common feedback from people who go there for their Public Mobile account set-up. Glad it worked for you.

Welcome to PM .

Need Help? Let's chat.