cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to public mobile

planeshift
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I couldn't pass up the 0$ SIM card . Here in SK I have researched plans and public mobile has to be the cheapest pay-as-you-go  . Love the network so far!

11 REPLIES 11

cletus90255

Public Mobile also has the best in Promotions right now. 

In my province my plan is $50 for 8 GB of data and Unlimited talk to Can or US.

Ive been with Public Mobile for awhile now.    

They are a great service for ones who are self serve friendly. 

But when a person needs to be contact they are always quick to respond and solve the issue.

Thanks and Welcome here 🙂

ashleyb
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@planeshift wrote:

I couldn't pass up the 0$ SIM card . Here in SK I have researched plans and public mobile has to be the cheapest pay-as-you-go  . Love the network so far!

@planeshift Welcome to the community and Public Mobile

Wongster94

Glad you enjoy it! I agree as well!

planeshift

thanks everybody!

planeshift

Yep,coverage here uses Sasktel towers!

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

@planeshift, in my personal experience in South-western Ontario, where cellular plans are ridiculously priced, Public Mobile is by far the best value for money, and reliability.

welcome to the community!

drmartin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@planeshift wrote:

Welcome to the Public Mobile Family. 🙂

szymon247

Welcome!

The Telus network is very solid, and there's not that much gloom about the service they provide, although the Oracles spend plenty of time here, helping those who do encounter the problems, so I can see how it might feel that way 😉

savvy

It's lucky Telus snapped it up because it means we have the largest network to work off of!

youbme
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Welcome @planeshift!

Yes, I agree that PM is the best option for prepaid and I’ve found the Telus network to be very reliable in our area (Ottawa valley).

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Good to hear of a success story amongst the doom and gloom.  Welcome to Public Mobile.

Need Help? Let's chat.