cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New SIM card for free

y73sn
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have new sealed sim card. I ordered two card and one is unused. It was 4 months ago and I hope the card is still live. Card is free for you, located in South Etobicoke, intersection Lake Shore blvd West and Mimico rd.

Edit: Sorry, the card has been picked up already by my neighbour.

4 REPLIES 4

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You are awesome @y73sn - very generous and unselfish.  Are you sure you're not Santa in disguise?   Smiley LOL

delsrobo

Sent pm

@y73sn wrote:

Thank you for advice. If somebody asks me the card, I provide it. If not, I will keep the card.

Sent pm

y73sn

Thank you for advice. If somebody asks me the card, I provide it. If not, I will keep the card.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@y73sn wrote:

I have new sealed sim card. I ordered two card and one is unused. It was 4 months ago and I hope the card is still live. Card is free for you, located in South Etobicoke, intersection Lake Shore blvd West and Mimico rd.

@y73snI would love to get this from you, a free sim card is awesome, however I would suggest you keep it. It is very wise for everyone to keep an extra one, if you lose your phone and need to change sim on account, or develop issues with your current one (it happens) or you have a friend you could refer to get a better deal on their cell phone service then you both get $25 and you could be ready with the sim card in hand.

Need Help? Let's chat.