cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need more publicity in Kitchener-Waterloo area

lspring
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have heard abut public mobile from my friend who was looking for a more convenient carrier. She did not like the idea of pre-paid and the fact that there is no phone support. But, in terms of my experience I am surprised how stores do not know about public mobile. While I researched pm online and found out that Wal-Mart represents the carrier, Best-Buy has no clue about it. Maybe it's a good thing that PM is not that famous yest becasue from what I see in the online community there are a lot of glitches. Nevertheless, the cost can stay low since the carrier is not well-known.

3 REPLIES 3

passiveegg
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

It has been more than a year since i have been with public mobile and i have no complaints at all. i never chnged my plan or did an add on in any way so i did not have to deal with any issues. One thing that i will say is that PM is so cheap for the LTE plan that came about. I am happy i switched to that. 

@JillianJewells wrote:

Each good recommendation follows a good response of telling10 people. A bad one will result in telling 40

Tell your friends

^^^^^ This.  ^^^^^

I sense this service won't be able to go mainstream for a long time.  The service is built for people who are very handy and have huge patience.  It's a weapon if used by the wrong type of customer.

JillianJewells
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Each good recommendation follows a good response of telling10 people. A bad one will result in telling 40

Tell your friends

Need Help? Let's chat.