cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Move number to public mobile

Penndroid
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Curious if I can move my current providers number to public mobile (it's a pay as you go given number not a contract one ) 

3 REPLIES 3

@SD13wrote:

Yes you can, I ported from Bell prepaid. The only thing is they want a account number and most prepaid don’t have one. All you need to do is put in you phone number as the account number and under the section for additional information let them know it’s a prepaid and what provider.

i did this with all my kids (3) without a problem.

@SD13

Ever since my own port from SpeakOut I suggest checking in with your current prepaid provider to make sure that you use the information they want to see for a port-out. I was advised by SO that they need the IMEI and the 4digit PIN.

SD13
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes you can, I ported from Bell prepaid. The only thing is they want a account number and most prepaid don’t have one. All you need to do is put in you phone number as the account number and under the section for additional information let them know it’s a prepaid and what provider.

i did this with all my kids (3) without a problem.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Penndroid, You can port in from any provider, even a land line(although that takes a lot longer to do). Pay as you go/pre-paid/post paid.  Makes no difference.

Need Help? Let's chat.