cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile shop Dartmouth (Portland Street) Atlantic Superstore

dogma
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I wanted to give a thumbs up to the Mobile Shop at Dartmouth Superstore for helping with set up of my phone, my parents also switched their service there and the staff were very helpful. Had initially asked about Public Mobile at walmart but they were not very useful. Glad we went and checked the kiosk at Superstore.

5 REPLIES 5

c70nut
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Funny, I just set up my plan at the Dartmouth store as well.  I was very impressed at the service as I had been expecting to get the run around as PM isn't one of the big companies promoted.   Staff there were great, although they weren't aware of the current promo they looked it up and provided the free SIM card no questions asked. They had me up and running in about 20 minutes.  Recommended!

samnatche
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The portland street location is by far the best cellphone store in all Halifax, great customer service

dogma
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

we liked them so much we set up a third phone 

now my dad has his own phone that he can send and receive texts on. 

mcs11
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@dogma wrote:

I wanted to give a thumbs up to the Mobile Shop at Dartmouth Superstore for helping with set up of my phone, my parents also switched their service there and the staff were very helpful. Had initially asked about Public Mobile at walmart but they were not very useful. Glad we went and checked the kiosk at Superstore.

@dogmaGood to hear you had a positive experience at the Mobile Shop. Tell your parents "Welcome to Public Mobile!"

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Another good report for The Mobile Shop.

Need Help? Let's chat.