cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manitoba real canadian super store mobile kiosk

sherrilynn
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If your in Manitoba the staff at the superstore gateway has sim cards and help you set everything up. Plus you get optimum points

13 REPLIES 13

sherrilynn

@bluejaywpg I am headed to rcss tomorrow and if I remember I will stop and ask

sherrilynn

Before this I have always shopped in store instead of a kiosk now I would not got back to the store.  The rcss kiosk seems to be my go to now

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Superstore(RCSS) manned kiosk is the "The Mobile Shop"(TMS).   TMS will give you 1000 PCO points every 3 months if you stop by to chat with their Mobilist(Their name for the store rep).  It is a good way to make friend with a Mobilst before you need to buy thing from them.  I know the manager of my local TMS.  He calls me or emails me when there is promo at his store.  Deal like 350k to 400k points(= $350 to $400 groceries at RCSS) for new activation with a $360 phone tab. 

RCSS used to have unmanned kiosk selling PC prepaid phones.  You take a piece of paper from the kiosk to the customer service to buy a PC Mobile prepaid phone.

bluejaywpg
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Does anyone know if those mobile kiosks in Superstore (not The Mobile Shop store similar to the small Liquor Mart) sell SIM cards too for all the cell providers in Canada including PM?

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@sherrilynn , thanks for the positive feedback.  @popping is another fan of RCSS mobile kiosk.  

bluejaywpg
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

The Mobile Shop at the Superstore on Sargent @ St. James is where I got my SIM cards. They were willing to help but I was going to do it myself so I didn't need help.

@sherrilynn looks like that superstore is a really good kiosk! great recommendation. 

@sherrilynn  great. Within 72 hours the bonus will be applied.

Any issues you have feel free to post on these forums. We're always here to help!

Enjoy the savings and stay safe.

sherrilynn

Thank you I did use a referral code.

sherrilynn

I have already made a self serve account the young lady recommended it also. Thank you

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

Thanks for the information @sherrilynn did you set up your self service account?  If you haven't already done it please do it now. https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/ . Welcome to PM.  Stay safe. 

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@sherrilynn even though they've activated your phone service, you should still create a self serve account to manage your services yourself. you are most likely going to run into issues creating an account and when you do contact customer support here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a message

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Thanks for the information👍

If you used a referral code at signup for a $10 bonus it will be applied to your account within 72 hours.

Welcome to Public Mobile 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.