cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

London Drugs

SG3
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I had a great experience setting up my new plan and SIM at Kelowna London Drugs, the person helping me was very knowledgeable as she used public mobile herself

19 REPLIES 19

treefrog
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@9300mattz 

My friend told me about the LD Extras program you can earn $5 coupons from buyjng your pm vouchers there and use them to buy them too!

9300mattz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Theyrw great place to top up your account!

9300mattz

Right on. I always buy vouchers at LD..best service around!

@mpcdesign 

I mixed up mrower and SG3 or didn't see that part of the post. My mistake.

@cellphoneuser1, in the original post from @SG3, he mentioned that the staff member at London Drugs who helped him was a Public Mobile customer as well. London Drugs does sell Public Mobile products as you can see there online and in stores too.  They are an affiliate who sells Public Mobile.

It helps to have staff who actually knows the product because they are either a current plan member or have been in the past. 

@mpcdesign  

The person and London Drugs is probably not a Public Mobile customer, so going back to ask for code could seem strange and likely a waste of time. These stores don't sell Public Mobile exclusively.

@SG3 Public Mobile is Telus. Going to Public means that Telus still gets your dollars.

@SG3, why don't you go back to the London Drugs store if you can, and ask her for her referral code then. I would think she would totally appreciate that and what better way to give a compliment to her. I would ask privately and ask her for her code, as she would know what that referral code would mean to her. But, at the same time, maybe reach out to her manager or store manager and let them know what a great job she did.

So many times, we hear people who complain about an employee doing a bad job, 9 out of 10 times. But, it's that one person who really makes a difference that goes out of their way and says why they did such a great job makes a person they did a swell job that day!

*Note: Just don't tell the manager you asked for her referral code, that would seem unethical! 

@SG3 wrote:

I would have but I did not get a referral I did a lot of research after being messed around by Telus (as per usual) and found Public Mobile. I should have asked the cashier : (

mrower

London Drugs, Sooke Road, in Colwood, BC was my in store retailer when I joined Public Mobile.  The staff was extremely supportive.  They were so patient and helpful. Highly recommend them for joining the Public Mobile community.

justicebeans

I had a great experience activating at london drugs. They were quick and knowledgeable  and squeaked me in under my promo deadline.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

Welcome to PM. Browse the knowledge base and the community questions/solutions to familiarize yourself. An example is I am on the $15 plan and using my phone to check voicemail ate my outgoing minutes up. Solution is to use another phone to check your voicemail.

carlaspapa
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

My roommate took me to London drugs to switch to public mobile from fido. It was easy and fast and kept my number from fido. It happened right away and saves me $65 a month. I should have done it sooner.

@gblackma wrote:

@SG3  You can private message someone here and ask them for theirs and submit a ticket to the moderators and ask them to add it for you.

Ooh, ooh, pick me, pick me!!! (arms in the air flailing around like a shipwreck survivor, looking to be rescued). 😉  😆 

@SG3  You can private message someone here and ask them for theirs and submit a ticket to the moderators and ask them to add it for you.

SG3

thank you, its great so far

SG3

I would have but I did not get a referral I did a lot of research after being messed around by Telus (as per usual) and found Public Mobile. I should have asked the cashier : (

SG3

I made a review, always happy to when I receive great service!

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@SG3 Welcome to PM and enjoy its savings:smileyhappy:

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

Welcome to PM @SG3. Nice to hear about your pleasant experience. Hope you used a refferal code for a one time $10 credit.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@SG3 , always nice to hear a good news story.  If you don't mind taking the time, you can perform a formal review of the store.  

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/store-locator

Need Help? Let's chat.