cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

London Drugs and Walmart

Chimples
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I've bought 2 PM sim cards, one at Walmart and one at London Drugs. My experience at London Drugs was MUCH more enjoyable. The customer service at Walmart was lackluster and they seemed annoyed when I told them I wanted to activate the sim card myself at home. 

I was treated very well at London Drugs and the process was pleasant and streamlined.

Thank you London Drugs and Public Mobile!

2 REPLIES 2

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Chimples, thanks for sharing your experiences at both retail locations.  Good to know that London Drugs seems to be doing the right thing for PM customers.  Ya what you experienced at the Walmart is pretty much the theme from everyone, you were lucky because some Walmarts are just flat out not selling the SIM if you are not activating in store with them.  Looks like Walmart wireless management made the decision to have their employees try not to sell SIMs outright, which to me is a violation, but then again I'm not privy to the terms and agreements between PM and Walmart.  

Considering your experience was also not the most pleasant (although you still were able to get the SIM card), I suggest you send to the MODS the Walmart location (i.e address/area, or store number if you have the receipt), and if you have it the name of the rep who "helped" you.  Apparently there's a list being made of all Walmarts where PM customers have had poor experiences (i.e. reps not providing SIM or reps making activation errors, etc..).  Recommend to include @will13am as I think he is assisting/leading on this list.

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

We have heard lots of good about londo drug recently.  Smiley Happy

Need Help? Let's chat.