cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

London Drugs, Vancouver (Kerrisdale) - Excellent Customer Service!!!

Wongster94
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I went to buy my SIM card and activate my new plan at London Drugs and the staff was very knowledgable about Public Mobile's recent promos (4.5g for $40, free 1 month, $10 credit). I wasn't very knowledgable about all the deals and registration process but the staff explained everything to me thoroughly and was even able to initiate the transfer of my phone number from my old plan to my new plan (phone number got transferred in a couple of hours automatically). The process was smooth and he informed me the different ways to decrease my monthly phone bill.

Highly recommend to go to London Drugs (Kerrisdale), Vancouver =D

3 REPLIES 3

coquita

The London Drugs in North Vancouver was also excellent in explaining all of the information and doing the activation on both my account and my mom's. Happy with the service and I would definitely recommend!

stemcell

Quite a different story at their Duncan store. From Public Mobile today ( a day AFTER the promo) The 10$ plan is available during your sign up - you just need to look for the 50/50 promo 🙂 Let us know if you have any other questions! "

The $10 plan was denied at London Drugs.

So Public Mobile got 1 customer ( who paid more than double for what they needed), not 2, and now several are sick of Mobile salesman and their lies. For every excellent salesperson, its shameful to say, there are 2 who don't care and 3 who will rip you off blindly.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Wongster94, thanks for the feedback.  It is always nice to hear the good news stories from time to time. 

Need Help? Let's chat.