cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

London Drugs Promo

lstokes
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hey Everyone!

I just wanted to let you all know that if you activate at London Drugs you will get a $20 credit on your account! This is an ongoing promotion so I will let you know when it will expire.

Edit: I just got confirmation when the expiration is. The promotion runs until end of day July 26th. The credit will be applied within 72 hours and you'll get a text when it's applied.

Cheers,

Liam

19 REPLIES 19

dtran3
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I was thinking about asking when the promo ends.. But then I saw this, thanks for the answer! Luckily I got my brother's SIM activated on the 26th right before the store closed 🙂 

wing0
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

lstokes

@will13am Well of course if there is a refferal, I'd be happy to take it! But other than that, just some community karma! 

@lstokes wrote:

@will13am If you are more East than Winnepeg (our farthest east location) and you get your hands on a SIM and voucher, you could PM me and I could see about getting you hooked up!

Thank, I will keep that in mind.  What's your role in this?   I guess I will cut to the chase, what's in it for Joe "sleazy salesman"?

lstokes

@will13am If you are more East than Winnepeg (our farthest east location) and you get your hands on a SIM and voucher, you could PM me and I could see about getting you hooked up!

@lstokes It's great LD is having a promo. If you can get PM to post your promos under Announcements they will have better visibility. As you can see, individual threads disappear from the Community landing screen in a few hours.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

lstokes

@Luddite Well I actually just signed up with PM the other day (unfortunately before this $20 promo!) and I just use the data in my tablet. But I mainly just wanted to connect with the community. I'm just your average Joe "sleezy salesman" in our Photo/Electronic department. So I handle cell phones, cameras, headphones, speskers, drone, basically every electronic that isn't a computer or TV

@lstokes Hey Liam. What is your role at LD? Do you have service with Public Mobile or are you just connecting with the Community?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

This was not mentioned in the announcement.  The announcement only said London Drugs is now a retail partner.  How could someone in the gta take advantage of this activation offer?

lstokes

@Jorno Oh I don't mind stepping on a few toes when necessary Smiley Tongue

lstokes

No worries! Unfortunately we aren't offering a free SIM at this time but potentially in the future. At least a refferal will cover the cost of it though.

Liam

@lstokes wrote:

I guess technically if you already have a SIM, we could activate it for you so that you get credit. I see no problem with that at all. PM me and I could set it up for you so you get the credit if you want. Or of you prefer to go into your local one, that's good to. I can also give you a refferal if you don't have anyone else to already.

Cheers,

Liam

Liam thanks for the offer of the referral but it would be for my daughter and I would refer her 

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Jorno
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Scooping @Brooke_C on a promotion announcement?  Watch your back, @lstokes 😉

That is good news.  More promos the better.  Will all London drugs across Canada have this specific promo?  Thanks.  

Derekmcl
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Awesome. Now how about LD throwing in a free SIM Card and giving Walmart a run for their money!

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Thank you!! Time to get some of my friends from the west coast on board 😁

lstokes

I guess technically if you already have a SIM, we could activate it for you so that you get credit. I see no problem with that at all. PM me and I could set it up for you so you get the credit if you want. Or of you prefer to go into your local one, that's good to. I can also give you a refferal if you don't have anyone else to already.

Cheers,

Liam

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@lstokes wrote:

Hey Everyone!

I just wanted to let you all know that if you activate at London Drugs you will get a $20 credit on your account! This is an ongoing promotion so I will let you know when it will expire.

Cheers,

Liam

Do I have to buy my sim or can I bring one in that I have?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Thanks for the promo and for letting us know.  Smiley Happy

Need Help? Let's chat.