cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

London Drugs $20 off first month Promo

I didn't receive the $20 promo that's supposed to come with a new activation. What can be done?

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: London Drugs $20 off first month Promo

Hi @SolomonT.  Which promo are you looking for?  If you can provide the date you signed up, and the plan you took, that would help.

If it was a Public Mobile promo, and you are entitled, they usually take up to 72 hours to show up in your account.  If this is your situation, you would need to contact the moderators via private message and ask them to investigate.

Click here to send the moderators team a private message. Moderators' hours of operation are M-F 9AM-9PM(EST) & S/S 9AM-7:30PM(EST)
Information regarding the moderators team can be found by following this link.

I just joined 2 hours ago, haha.

Mayor / Maire

@SolomonT wrote:

I didn't receive the $20 promo that's supposed to come with a new activation. What can be done?

EDIT: clearly I should have refreshed this tab before responding.  Yes, 2 hours is NOT enough time.  Please wait 72 hours.

@SolomonT if it's been longer than the stated time that it takes (forgive me, I haven't looked at the details of that plan, but most offers like this can take 72 hours to apply), then please reach out to the moderator team for help.  Here's all the details you'll need to know:

Spoiler
How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?In your message please include:
  • PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue
Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:
  • Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount
How long until they reply?:
  • Office Hours: Mon-Friday 9am to 9pm, and Saturday & Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during office hours, in the order in which they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.
How can I view my private messages between myself and a Community Moderator?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

And I should wait a day before I'm able to receive phone calls right? Switched carriers

Mayor / Maire

@SolomonT wrote:

And I should wait a day before I'm able to receive phone calls right? Switched carriers

@SolomonT typically it's pretty quick, sometimes as quick as a few seconds (such as my port from Telus a few years back), but can take a few hours from another mobile provider (and several days to a week when porting from a home phone or VoIP provider). What carrier did you switch from?  Was the account activate and in good standing?  Did you receive a text that the port completed?  If so and you still can't receive calls and texts, try rebooting your phone.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Switched from Virgin Mobile. I did not get a text saying that the switch was completed, but I got texts about other things such as a verification code.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Usually get promo credit within 72 hours.  If beyond that, please contact PM moderator who can help.  With the Walmart promo, we got our credit within 36 hours.  

Here is instructions to contact moderator:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-How-to-Contact-our-Community-M...

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi there,

It will take up to 72 hours for the credit to appear on your account.

Cheers

Liam

Oracle

@SolomonT wrote:

I just joined 2 hours ago, haha.

As well remember it is $20 off of your first renewal as you have already paid for your first month.

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *