cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

London Drugs $20 off first month Promo

SolomonT
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I didn't receive the $20 promo that's supposed to come with a new activation. What can be done?

20 REPLIES 20

cappaj
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@redecan wrote:

Did that get resolved?

A week after signing up I don't have the credit either.

If you signed up a week ago at London Drugs, I think the current promo would be the free SIM and $25 credit - but I believe it requires a talk, text, and data plan. Is that what you signed up for?

Hank_boi

Best route would be to pm the mod team and give them details to sort it out for you

redecan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Did that get resolved?

A week after signing up I don't have the credit either.

Hank_boi

Thanks, I've PM'd the mod team and hope that things can get resolved soon so I can contemplate switching another line from freedom over. Doesn't look good so far imo if I've already run into this issue, and probably won't switch over until I see another smoking hot promo

Maybe give it another 24 hours.  The weekend might delay the credit.  If have not received in the next day or so, you can contact moderator.  

Here is instructions to contact moderator:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-How-to-Contact-our-Community-M...

Or just send a private message through the following link :
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Community Moderators are available from Monday to Friday 9am (EDT) to 9pm (EDT) and Saturday, and Sunday from 9am (EDT) to 7:30pm (EDT)

Hank_boi

Hey, had anyone not received thier $20 credit after 72 hours? My balance has remained the same after 72 hours, I activated in store at a London drugs

@doe .If you are on a post paid account your final bill actually gets prorated only for the days you use so you are not paying twice for service.  If you are on prepaid then you have to decide if the $20 credit is worth it

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

doe
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
@CS_Agent wrote:

Yes, We confirm the deal! 😉

When you activate a Public Mobile SIM card on any 30-day or 90-day plan at London Drugs locations from now until July 26, 2018 you will receive a $20 bill credit within 72 hours

Enjoy this hot deal!! 😉 

@CS_Agent Imagine you started a deal on Jul 15, someone saw it within a week, i.e. about Jul 21, and has just paid for their service with another carrier for the next month, i.e. until Aug 21. Thus if they switch to PM now, e.g. on Jul 25, they would have to pay for about 25 days of their service twice from Jul 25 to Aug 22: once to current carrier, which they have already done, and once to you thus paying extra about $25-60 depending on plan.

So even with your $20 promo they pay extra, they don't have a discount.

I believe it worth having any promo for at least 1.5-2 months to allow interested parties to take advantage of it.

SolomonT

There are no London Drugs in Ontario, unless you got your plan setup in a London Drugs on the West Coast then you shouldn't be entitled to getting that. Also, it has to be a completely new line that you setup.

wmleung

Hi there, 

I read some where that you were able to help us in the East  (Ontario) to get the London Drugs $20 promo.  Do I have the right person?

Anyway, I have already signed up with PM, is it too late to get the promo still?

Thanks for your help.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@SolomonT wrote:

Switched from Virgin Mobile. I did not get a text saying that the switch was completed, but I got texts about other things such as a verification code.

@SolomonT did your port ever complete?  Try rebooting your phone and have someone call you.  If it's still not going through, your port is stuck/failed and you should follow the directions below to contact the moderator team right away for help:

Spoiler
How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?In your message please include:
  • PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue
If you have a Porting issue, please also include:
  • The number you want to port, PM sim number, old account number, old account name exacly as on bill
Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:
  • Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount
How long until they reply?:
  • Office Hours: Mon-Friday 9am to 9pm, and Saturday & Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.
Additional Useful Information:
  • Search PM-GUIDE (remove "-" during the search) to find some informative posts and answers to many common questions about Public Mobile

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@SolomonT wrote:

I just joined 2 hours ago, haha.

As well remember it is $20 off of your first renewal as you have already paid for your first month.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

lstokes
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi there,

It will take up to 72 hours for the credit to appear on your account.

Cheers

Liam

Usually get promo credit within 72 hours.  If beyond that, please contact PM moderator who can help.  With the Walmart promo, we got our credit within 36 hours.  

Here is instructions to contact moderator:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-How-to-Contact-our-Community-M...

SolomonT

Switched from Virgin Mobile. I did not get a text saying that the switch was completed, but I got texts about other things such as a verification code.

srlawren

@SolomonT wrote:

And I should wait a day before I'm able to receive phone calls right? Switched carriers

@SolomonT typically it's pretty quick, sometimes as quick as a few seconds (such as my port from Telus a few years back), but can take a few hours from another mobile provider (and several days to a week when porting from a home phone or VoIP provider). What carrier did you switch from?  Was the account activate and in good standing?  Did you receive a text that the port completed?  If so and you still can't receive calls and texts, try rebooting your phone.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

SolomonT

And I should wait a day before I'm able to receive phone calls right? Switched carriers

srlawren

@SolomonT wrote:

I didn't receive the $20 promo that's supposed to come with a new activation. What can be done?

EDIT: clearly I should have refreshed this tab before responding.  Yes, 2 hours is NOT enough time.  Please wait 72 hours.

@SolomonT if it's been longer than the stated time that it takes (forgive me, I haven't looked at the details of that plan, but most offers like this can take 72 hours to apply), then please reach out to the moderator team for help.  Here's all the details you'll need to know:

Spoiler
How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?In your message please include:
  • PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue
Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:
  • Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount
How long until they reply?:
  • Office Hours: Mon-Friday 9am to 9pm, and Saturday & Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during office hours, in the order in which they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.
How can I view my private messages between myself and a Community Moderator?

SolomonT

I just joined 2 hours ago, haha.

matbasm
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @SolomonT.  Which promo are you looking for?  If you can provide the date you signed up, and the plan you took, that would help.

If it was a Public Mobile promo, and you are entitled, they usually take up to 72 hours to show up in your account.  If this is your situation, you would need to contact the moderators via private message and ask them to investigate.

Click here to send the moderators team a private message. Moderators' hours of operation are M-F 9AM-9PM(EST) & S/S 9AM-7:30PM(EST)
Information regarding the moderators team can be found by following this link.

Need Help? Let's chat.