cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Last generation of Smart Phones discounted

DvAbCanEh
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I just picked up a Samsung Note 8 at Costco for a steep discount from regular prices. Samsung is reduced since the newest models are for sale. I'm sure there are other retailers discounting to.

If you don't mind last years model, check em' out

6 REPLIES 6

@DvAbCanEh wrote:

You are right that is very pricy for a Smart Phone. Costco price for the last year hasn't wavered from $1289 for the Note 8 and other retailer were selling unlocked 8's for $1299 until this week. I can't live without my Note Phone, I'm moving up from a Note 3 so calculating over that many years it's reasonable and with PM plan savings over 3 years pretty much will pay out the phone while I enjoy it.  

I guess it is different strokes for different folks.  I much prefer to buy phones more often than keep a phone for 5 years because it was costly to buy.  I cannot imagine how bad it is to be running on lollipop still. 

DvAbCanEh

You are right that is very pricy for a Smart Phone. Costco price for the last year hasn't wavered from $1289 for the Note 8 and other retailer were selling unlocked 8's for $1299 until this week. I can't live without my Note Phone, I'm moving up from a Note 3 so calculating over that many years it's reasonable and with PM plan savings over 3 years pretty much will pay out the phone while I enjoy it.  

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

$999 is a discounted price?  I would hate to see what full price is.  For that amount of money,  I want 3 to 4 phones. 

@DvAbCanEh wrote:

Nope, on line purchases are unlocked. No plan ,outright purchase.

All I found for the note 8 was $999.99....and the Note 9 is $1299.99.

DvAbCanEh

Nope, on line purchases are unlocked. No plan ,outright purchase.

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@DvAbCanEh wrote:

I just picked up a Samsung Note 8 at Costco for a steep discount from regular prices. Samsung is reduced since the newest models are for sale. I'm sure there are other retailers discounting to.

If you don't mind last years model, check em' out

Don't Costco only sell phones connected to carrier plans?

Need Help? Let's chat.