cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kiosk at Super Store n Medicine Hat, Alberta

bros3n
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

We went here for a new phone activation, waited for more than an hour while he was helping an elderly lady get set up on a different phone  (They also do Koodo). He said it would be a bit, so we shopped then came back. This same elderly lady had been sitting on a stool waiting for him to complete a transaction for a couple of men who were obviously paying more for his Koodo! he left that poor lady sitting on the stool and completely ignored her. we left and went to London Drugs where they were  more than happy to set us up and have amazing customer service. 

2 REPLIES 2

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@bros3n wrote:

We went here for a new phone activation, waited for more than an hour while he was helping an elderly lady get set up on a different phone  (They also do Koodo). He said it would be a bit, so we shopped then came back. This same elderly lady had been sitting on a stool waiting for him to complete a transaction for a couple of men who were obviously paying more for his Koodo! he left that poor lady sitting on the stool and completely ignored her. we left and went to London Drugs where they were  more than happy to set us up and have amazing customer service. 

That is unfortunate for sure.  Those kiosks are not Public Mobile employees and are a third party just like London Drugs employees.  Thanks for posting about it and hopefully it will help someone thinking about going there

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I had a similar experience a few years ago when I was shopping around for a carrier. The lone employee working the kiosk was busy with a pair of clients and a few others, including myself, were left to wait for a while. The employee didn't have any help and did the best he could. I went to another carrier and they answered questions and showed me phones and plans. I'm afraid it's a sign of the times where employers are reducing hours and trying to do more with less. Depends on the employer, as well. Some provide good customer service, others do not.  Glad it worked out well for you at another retailer.

Need Help? Let's chat.