cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Joe Mobile Ottawa on Baseline = Awesome

Kimbear
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So after going to a Walmart and having to argue about getting a sim without them trying to activate it for me etc etc. I went to Joe Mobile down the road and in just a few minutes walked out with my sim card.  No arguing no hassling.  Pleasant experience, he even made sure it would work with my location i was moving too.

5 REPLIES 5

treefrog
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Kimbear 

You can leave a review of Joe Mobile on the store locator page. I'm sure they would appreciate a good review.

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@Kimbear wrote:

So after going to a Walmart and having to argue about getting a sim without them trying to activate it for me etc etc. I went to Joe Mobile down the road and in just a few minutes walked out with my sim card.  No arguing no hassling.  Pleasant experience, he even made sure it would work with my location i was moving too.

That's because Joe is smart and you may go back. And Walmart not so smart......another reason to NOT shop there.  

Today during covid or any other day...when you choose to buy something to keep a company afloat and employees paid there is absolutely no reason why you should take any flack and if you do get any there is no reason why you should not do something about it. You work hard for the money you spend. 

Kimbear
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

No, i just thought I'd mention it since i was bored waiting for the mods, and was reading other posts on how it was hard to get a sim in stores and wait times were long with mail.  And i myself couldn't get one at Walmart or any of the cheap dollar stores.  Figured I'd post a Supportive message.

Has no impact on my current issue whatsoever.  Just being helpful.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Kimbear : Did the mods instruct you to go get a new SIM? Now they need to apply it to your account. Hopefully they'll credit your account the cost of the SIM. When they apply it then the old one is garbage.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Nice to hear about honest and helpful resalers. That is how you get and keep customers.

Need Help? Let's chat.