Did you mean: 
applejuice3
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Is there new promotion with free SIM?

I am currently using PM but asking for a friend 🙂 

Accepted Solutions
kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

Re: Is there new promotion with free SMS?

@applejuice3 wrote:

@applejuice3 Not with Public Mobile. You can go through Canadian Cell Supplies. They offer a free sim with activation through them. Someone on here just recently reported success doing it through them.

https://canadiancellsupplies.com/collections/saving-plans/products/sim-activation-plan-public-mobile

View solution in original post

All Replies
kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@applejuice3 wrote:

@applejuice3 Not with Public Mobile. You can go through Canadian Cell Supplies. They offer a free sim with activation through them. Someone on here just recently reported success doing it through them.

https://canadiancellsupplies.com/collections/saving-plans/products/sim-activation-plan-public-mobile

View solution in original post

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@applejuice3 : Gotta say it...all plans include SMS to anywhere while in Canada and using roaming add-ons in the US.

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

Hi @applejuice3 SMS means texting.  If you are asking about texting, all Public Mobile plans include unlimited text (SMS) and picture messaging (MMS).  

If that was a typo and you meant free sim card, then follow @kb_mv post above.

Best wishes

RosieR

applejuice3
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

definitely a typo, thanks for the reply!

jojo9
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Is there new promotion with free SIM?

In BC I just activated with a new phone boxed for Telus (incl sim), unfortunately I needed to pay for a dedicated Public Mobile sim for its network. I did however get a couple of good data & loyalty promos currently. They occasional have a wave the sim fee promo around holidays. I weighed the pros & cons.

Tags (1)
darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Re: Is there new promotion with free SIM?

@jojo9 

Welcome to public mobile! Did you use your friends referral code for the bonus $10 referral credit? If not you can ask the moderators to add it afterwards even if its a new friend that you private message them and ask for! Be sure to stick around znd ask any questions you may have. Were always happy to help!

Need Help? Let's chat.