Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there new promotion with free SIM?

applejuice3
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am currently using PM but asking for a friend 🙂 

6 REPLIES 6

@jojo9 

Welcome to public mobile! Did you use your friends referral code for the bonus $10 referral credit? If not you can ask the moderators to add it afterwards even if its a new friend that you private message them and ask for! Be sure to stick around znd ask any questions you may have. Were always happy to help!

jojo9
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

In BC I just activated with a new phone boxed for Telus (incl sim), unfortunately I needed to pay for a dedicated Public Mobile sim for its network. I did however get a couple of good data & loyalty promos currently. They occasional have a wave the sim fee promo around holidays. I weighed the pros & cons.

applejuice3
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

definitely a typo, thanks for the reply!

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

Hi @applejuice3 SMS means texting.  If you are asking about texting, all Public Mobile plans include unlimited text (SMS) and picture messaging (MMS).  

If that was a typo and you meant free sim card, then follow @kb_mv post above.

Best wishes

RosieR

Anonymous
Not applicable

@applejuice3 : Gotta say it...all plans include SMS to anywhere while in Canada and using roaming add-ons in the US.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@applejuice3 wrote:

I am currently using PM but asking for a friend 🙂 

@applejuice3 Not with Public Mobile. You can go through Canadian Cell Supplies. They offer a free sim with activation through them. Someone on here just recently reported success doing it through them.

https://canadiancellsupplies.com/collections/saving-plans/products/sim-activation-plan-public-mobile

Need Help? Let's chat.