cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I haven't received $25 credit

hkmobile
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I signed up with Public Mobile on a $40 4.5G plan at a London Drug location and I still haven't received $25 credit. I signed up on Sep 7th. 

7 REPLIES 7

@Bubbly100 wrote:

You were unfortunately a day late! That's too bad, you're still with a great carrier!

This thread is more than 9 months old.  As such, i doubt anyone, including the OP is still following this thread.

Bubbly100
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You were unfortunately a day late! That's too bad, you're still with a great carrier!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@hkmobile:

Edit: Hold on...that autopay date doesn't jibe. It's the 7th. Then minus 30 days is the 7th not the 6th. What timezone and time did you sign up? Were you in the store on Thursday Sep 6 after 00am ET (or after 9pm PT)?

It looks like you have some proof. You'll need to take it up with the mods.

Send ONE (1) private message to them here and include your phone number and PIN to minimize back and forth identity verification delays.

Forget your PIN? Then you'll need 3 of either of these pieces of information you used when you signed up: full address, birthdate, last 4 digits of CC you might have used, email address on the account, alternative phone number you might've entered when you signed up. Or, in addition, either of these to get to 3: last payment amount and date, last add-on bought and date.
And of course your question/problem.
Then hopefully they will get back to you as soon as they can between M-F 9-9 (ET) and Sat-Sun 9-7:30 (ET). But it could be up to a couple days.
Depending on your notification settings, you would get an email notifying you of a reply. Get back here and see a red blob over the little envelope in the upper right of your screen and click on it to see the message.

hkmobile
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I think that's where the problem is. I actually signed up on Sept 6th but the system says I signed up on 7th which is why I thought I signed up on 7th. I just found a paper copy of the receipt as well as the email sent to me once I activated which is also dated 6th. 
p.s. I don't know how to reorient the photo.
IMG_9541.JPG

Anonymous
Not applicable

@hkmobile wrote:
https://cdn.iphoneincanada.ca/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/public-mobile-promo-25-credit.png

@hkmobile:

Well it says it right there in your image. It expired on Sep 6. You said you signed up on the 7th.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@hkmobile wrote:

Hello,

I signed up with Public Mobile on a $40 4.5G plan at a London Drug location and I still haven't received $25 credit. I signed up on Sep 7th. 

What credit are you talking about?  The only $25 reward I know of is the referral credit one but that was for online activation not at retailers

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.