cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I didn't got my refund for free SIM card and first mounth bill

zach73
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@Moderator_Team I bought my SIM card in Nov. 21st in london drug. There is a promtion, free SIM card and free first mounth bill, but I didn't got my refund, why?

9 REPLIES 9

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@zach73 you must have that Back to the Future DeLorean, because that's awesome you bought a SIM card from the future, lol Smiley LOL

So I'm not sure about any first month free and free SIM promo in the last month or so, but if you signed up just recently and the promo does exist, it may take up to a week to show on your account.  Maybe just give it some time.  But if you signed up like a month ago you may want to check with the MODS.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mcs11 wrote:

@Anonymous Ha ha, I didn't even notice Nov 21, I thought it said Nov 11. My eyes are going in my old age.

@Someone_here noticed it first. I played along. 🙂

@austinhuang wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@zach73 wrote:

@Moderator_Team I bought my SIM card in Nov. 21st in london drug. There is a promtion, free SIM card and free first mounth bill, but I didn't got my refund, why?

I am not sure how you purchased this in future but next time you go can you get me the Lotto Max numbers?  There has never been a promo for first month free they have had get credit for your second month equal to the value of the plan you activate in store.  Did you mean Oct 21?  Have to see if there was a retail promo going on then.

Lotto Max draws every Friday. Lotto 6/49 draws every Wednesday and Saturday at 10:30PM EST. He said "Nov 21" so you won't get the numbers

Yes I understand that, it was a joke.  If he could go to the future why only a day and not more to get that type of info.  I guess lost in translation over the internet.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

austinhuang
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@zach73 wrote:

I am not sure how you purchased this in future but next time you go can you get me the Lotto Max numbers?  There has never been a promo for first month free they have had get credit for your second month equal to the value of the plan you activate in store.  Did you mean Oct 21?  Have to see if there was a retail promo going on then.

Lotto Max draws every Friday. Lotto 6/49 draws every Wednesday and Saturday at 10:30PM EST. He said "Nov 21" which is supposedly tomorrow, so you won't get the numbers for Lotto Max. If he lives in the west then you might be able to get Lotto 6/49 numbers but stores tend not to release until the next day, so too bad no luck (Unless he can go even further)

mcs11
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Anonymous wrote:

@zach73 wrote:

If you bought just the SIM then you didn't do the promo.

If you got activated in-store then the SIM would have been free but you pay for the first 30 days. Not long after that you would have received credit on your account in the amount of the plan you chose at activation.

And yeah...where'd ya get the time machine? 🙂

@Anonymous Ha ha, I didn't even notice Nov 21, I thought it said Nov 11. My eyes are going in my old age.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@zach73 wrote:

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Anonymous
Not applicable

@zach73 wrote:

If you bought just the SIM then you didn't do the promo.

If you got activated in-store then the SIM would have been free but you pay for the first 30 days. Not long after that you would have received credit on your account in the amount of the plan you chose at activation.

And yeah...where'd ya get the time machine? 🙂

mcs11
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@zach73 wrote:

@zach73, I don't recall there being a free SIM promo in November, and I checked back through PM's social media feeds without seeing anything.

I know when I signed my kid up in September and myself up in October, we both had these free promos. I also activated in store at Londong Drugs. London Drugs didn't charge me at all for my SIM, so no refund required for the SIM. As for the first month free, it's actually the second month. They put a charge through for the first month, and then I got a credit in my PM account for the same amount (it took about 24 to 72 hours) and that credit was applied to my future bills. Hope this helps.

Someone_here
Mayor / Maire

To get the promo, you had to activate in-store. Is that what you have done?

Btw, you probably didn't bought it on Nov. 21st, or if you did you'll have to tell me how 😉

So I'm not sure which promo you are refering to, but take a look at this one and make sure you meet all conditions.

Need Help? Let's chat.