cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I become a retailer in my Community?

voya
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just moved to a new city and the local walmart shop doesn't sell PM SIM. I am looking at the business opportunity of becoming a local retailer for PM SIM and rechard cards. There is also the thought  of a meetup group to discuss and solve common customer problems. 

Kindly let me know the process to becoming a retailer. 

6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@voya wrote:

The assumptions in y
our response doesn't apply to my situation. 

Please excuse my impertinence. I did say might.

If you had other retailers in your area that sell these SIM's then it might be a business challenge to try to sell them as well.  The fact that you don't have any retailers in your area, it would be interesting to see if a small operator would be able to start up selling these SIM's.

@voya wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@voya wrote:

I just moved to a new city and the local walmart shop doesn't sell PM SIM. I am looking at the business opportunity of becoming a local retailer for PM SIM and rechard cards. There is also the thought  of a meetup group to discuss and solve common customer problems. 

My reply in the flash sale thread might make your thinking moot.

The assumptions in your response doesn't apply to my situation. 

Anything you get from other customers is going to be speculation and assumption. If you want to know you need to contact public mobile employees, not a bunch of other customers. I have given you instructions how to find the official PM employees in the first post.

voya

The assumptions in y

@Anonymous wrote:

@voya wrote:

our response doesn't apply to my situation. 

voya

I am thinking of my local   community (meetup.com). 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@voya wrote:

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@voya wrote:

@voya99.999% Of the people on this forum are customers like you and I, its unlikely anyone official will see this. I suggest you would want to contact one of the official public mobile employees directly if its even possible they will be the ones to answer you.

If you go to the announcement forum here https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/bd-p/Announcements you can find they usually post here, they have a PM tag beside them such as David_J employee icon.png Alan_K employee icon.png Jeremy_M employee icon.pngBrooke_C employee icon.pngSteph_B employee icon.png etc

The retailers I know of don't even like selling public mobile as it is. Apparently there is not only no money in it but its quite a nuisance for them. Between all of the different glitches, issues and lack of support it seems the only reason they even agreed (or forced by telus) was so they could try to persuade you to sign up to one of the other brands. But don't let that stop you... you do you.

@voya wrote:

There is also the thought  of a meetup group to discuss and solve common customer problems.

This group already exists, its called theoracle icon.pngoracle icon.pngoracle icon.pngoracle icon.png oracles oracle icon.pngoracle icon.pngoracle icon.pngoracle icon.pngand they discuss from time to time with the higher ups.

Need Help? Let's chat.