cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: How do I become a Store?

It is better, they send you 50 free sim cards at first then i can buy more sim cards for 2 instead of 12 and get 25-35 back on each person i set up (that would be worth 4 years worth of rewards at least if they all stayed that long. it's all sent in just waiting for the final approval

Oracle

@Mountainmaxman wrote:

It is better, they send you 50 free sim cards at first then i can buy more sim cards for 2 instead of 12 and get 25-35 back on each person i set up (that would be worth 4 years worth of rewards at least if they all stayed that long. it's all sent in just waiting for the final approval

How are you getting 25-35 back from each customer you are setting up?

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Mayor / Maire

@Mountainmaxman wrote:

Who would be paying you $25 - $35 when the retail outlets do that service gratis ?