cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I become a Store?

Mountainmaxman
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I have a business name and GST number already, and there are no Public Mobile stores around me. I have sold 68 cards so far and received 38 refferals from customers and helped them get set up, wondering about making it official?

12 REPLIES 12

@Mountainmaxman wrote:

It is better, they send you 50 free sim cards at first then i can buy more sim cards for 2 instead of 12 and get 25-35 back on each person i set up (that would be worth 4 years worth of rewards at least if they all stayed that long. it's all sent in just waiting for the final approval

Who would be paying you $25 - $35 when the retail outlets do that service gratis ?

@Mountainmaxman wrote:

It is better, they send you 50 free sim cards at first then i can buy more sim cards for 2 instead of 12 and get 25-35 back on each person i set up (that would be worth 4 years worth of rewards at least if they all stayed that long. it's all sent in just waiting for the final approval

How are you getting 25-35 back from each customer you are setting up?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Mountainmaxman

@Mountainmaxman wrote:

Becomone a store is relevant to me getting refferals, I buy sim cards and sell them, and help customers (refferals) to activate them, figured i would just as well make it official. they emailed me back and i am in the process to become an authorized seller 🙂

If you wish to go through with this process of being an authorized seller of Public Mobile sim card, I would consdier deciding on if the business is more important to you or if the rewards program for your account is of more importance.  There may be rules concerning conflicts of interest, and you may find that these rules might disqualify you from referral rewards and/or community rewards. I do not know if they do or not, but even if there aren't such rules, consdier that a retailer collecting referrals would surely be frowned upon by customers, and this might be bad for your company's reputation.  Best of luck if decide to formalize the business arrangement.

Mountainmaxman

Becomone a store is relevant to me getting refferals, I buy sim cards and sell them, and help customers (refferals) to activate them, figured i would just as well make it official. they emailed me back and i am in the process to become an authorized seller 🙂

@MountainmaxmanAnything business related should be done over snail mail anyways their address is

Public Mobile, 25 York Street, 24th Floor, Toronto, Ontario, M5J 2S5

@Luddite wrote:

@ShawnC13 Unfortunately, there is no way to send Alan a private message. So, I suspect, message to moderators is at least as good as tagging.

There is a way to private message Alan it goes to a general pool but you can address it to Alan and  and have Retail request please forward to Alan in the subject

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Mountainmaxman , I am not sure how referring customers and making referral credits have anything to do with being an official agent for the Public Mobile service.  Referrals are a customer thing, not retailing.  It is a bit self serving being on both sides of the fence.  

@ShawnC13 Unfortunately, there is no way to send Alan a private message. So, I suspect, message to moderators is at least as good as tagging.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@Triguy wrote:

You would need to inquire from a moderator.

Moderator can be reached at 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@Triguythis would have nothing to do with the Moderators this should be an inquiry directed at @Alan_K 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Mountainmaxman wrote:

I have a business name and GST number already, and there are no Public Mobile stores around me. I have sold 68 cards so far and received 38 refferals from customers and helped them get set up, wondering about making it official?

@Mountainmaxman   Where are you getting the cards from?  Are you ordering them online?  If so are you selling them for the same $10?

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You would need to inquire from a moderator.

Moderator can be reached at 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.