cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help

AndyAvik
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Trying to reactivate my plan I have a voucher but still would not let me use it.

any help would be appreciated

thanks

Andy

8 REPLIES 8

AndyAvik

Ok thank you did that already just waiting for the response

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@AndyAvik if your account is suspended, you cannot just make a payment and continue using your service. You need to contact Moderator_Team, so that they reactivate your plan again.

matbasm

@AndyAvik, is there a button/link in your self serve portal to 'Reactivate account' (or something like that?  If not, contacting moderators is the only thing you can do to get the payment applied.

AndyAvik

The thing is the voucher was loaded but it wont take my payment for some odd reason. I have funds in the account but it still wont unsuspend it

LEGO

@AndyAvik Recently, there was a user here, that had problem applying payment vouchers, they end up to be defective and he was given a credit by Moderators.

If, after trying everything suggested above you are still having troubles applying your voucher, please send a private message to a Moderator_Team, they will help to resolve your problem!
Here is the link: click here
In your message, please provide your name, Public Mobile account number or phone number and PIN.
Good luck! Woman Happy

Contact Support hours of operation:
Monday - Friday 9AM (EDT) - 9PM (EDT) Saturday - Sunday 9AM (EDT) - 7:30PM (EDT)

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

If this issue is encountered on a computer, try clearing browser cache, using different browser, incognito mode.  

AndyAvik

I tried entering voucher but it wont accept it

matbasm

Hi @AndyAvik, What sort of error are you getting.  If you can't get it to work through the portal, try calling *611 from your phone.  You should be able to enter the voucher info from there.

Need Help? Let's chat.