cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HAVENT RECIEVED SIM CARDS

samson619
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ordered 2 sim cards on october 22,2018. I have yet to recieve them in the mail. I am from SE

Saskatchewan. Dont know what I am supposed to do as there is no phone number to contact a human.

6 REPLIES 6

@stonechucker wrote:

Well, the union workers have been saying they don't see the truckloads of backed up packages to be delivered and/or sorted.  So, CanadaPost may be lying.

Delays were less than a week in my experiences.  This is from my unscientifc observations based on mail that I received (monthly bills/statements).  Packages that I sent and received were only delayed a day or two in most cases, although one package that I sent was delayed by 4 days (Toronto to Vancouver).

As for the claims that it will take until next year for the backlog to clear:  Let's remember that says nothing as to how much delay that backlog is adding.  It might very well take Canada Post until next year to clear the backlog, but that's just to eliminate that 1 or 2 day delay (from my experiences), a delay which isn't a month or two long.  The statements issued by Canada Post only talk about backlog resolution timeframe, but speak nothing as to how much time that adds per piece of mail or parcel. 

Well, the union workers have been saying they don't see the truckloads of backed up packages to be delivered and/or sorted.  So, CanadaPost may be lying.

austinhuang
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@stonechucker wrote:

Yes, probably a result of the strike, but even this is too long, as the strikes were rotating in nature.  There is a chance it has simply been lost or mistakenly sent to the wrong address.

Getting a card from a local retailer would be an option, however, I don't know what's available in SE Saskatchewan.

I think SIM cards are mailed from Toronto and I felt like Toronto (Either local services or national sorting services) had been affected for quite a long time. The backlog could hit hard.

Yes, probably a result of the strike, but even this is too long, as the strikes were rotating in nature.  There is a chance it has simply been lost or mistakenly sent to the wrong address.

Getting a card from a local retailer would be an option, however, I don't know what's available in SE Saskatchewan.

austinhuang
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Canada Post strike probably. Do check your email or Ask a moderator (Can take up to 48 hrs, 1 message at a time) to make sure the SIM card is actually being sent, then hope for the best that your local mailman will actually deliver it.

If this solves your question, please select my reply as Solution!

Anonymous
Not applicable

you need send a private message >> Click here 

In your message put it, please include.

- Detailed explanation of specific your issue with order number 

- your Name 

- your account number ,if you have it 

- your phone number 

- your account, 4 digit PIN

- date of birth 

- them can help you a lot nice service Team

Waiting for Response, Community Moderators are available from:

Monday to Friday from 9am (EDT) to 9pm (EDT) Saturday and Sunday from 9am (EDT) to 7pm (EDT)
During business hours, we strive to answer all customer messages/inquiries as soon as possible. Usually, that is within an hour, but in peak periods, it could be as much as within 72 hours of receiving the message.
And be patient please

Good Luck
Need Help? Let's chat.