cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Great Experience at WalMart Orangeville.

Slogbox
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Big shout out to Nathan at the electronics counter at Orangeville WalMart.

I'm an old fart and not that tech oriented, so was a bit wary about changing from Telus to PM. He took care of everything - right there and then! It took about 30 minutes - mainly due to the PM servers being really slow, but he persevered and got it done. Numbers ported - the lot!

Had a slight problem, but the amazing PM community helped me fix it in less than 24 hours.

So we have gone from $187 a month with Telus to $80 a month with PM. Helps make the pension go a bit further!

A Happy Chappie....

7 REPLIES 7

Dwurz00
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I agree. Walmart was easy to deal with!!

Oldtimer102
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The best part is that Public Mobile uses the same cel towers as Telus so you get the same service (best in Canada) for much, much less! 

Cheers to a fellow old fart

mcs11
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Thanks for sharing your positive story. I agree that Public Mobile is great value -- I recently made the switch from Virgin and I feel like I'm getting so much more for less. Welcome to the community!

@RobertQc wrote:

@Slogbox wrote:

I'm an old fart and not that tech oriented, so was a bit wary about changing from Telus to PM. He took care of everything - right there and then! It took about 30 minutes - mainly due to the PM servers being really slow, but he persevered and got it done. Numbers ported - the lot!

Had a slight problem, but the amazing PM community helped me fix it in less than 24 hours.

So we have gone from $187 a month with Telus to $80 a month with PM. Helps make the pension go a bit further!

A Happy Chappie....

This is great to hear, especially with almost every other story being negative towards walmart. Welcome to public mobile and hope to see you around the community

Totally agree.  Even if the pleasant stories about Walmart are the minority, at least there is a small sprinkling of good news stories here and there.  @Slogbox, welcome to Public Mobile and the community forum. 

sulagok
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Awesome !!! That's the spirit, welcome to the folk and continue to enjoy.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Slogbox wrote:

A Happy Chappie....

This is great to hear, especially with almost every other story being negative towards walmart. Welcome to public mobile and hope to see you around the community

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Slogbox

Welcome to Public Mobile.  Thanks for sharing a good news story.

Need Help? Let's chat.