cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good experience @ WOW! mobile Markville Mall

wickedgx
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi All,

If you're looking for a good place to buy a public mobile SIM, definitely check out WOW! mobile @ Markville Mall. I simply asked to purchase a Public Mobile SIM card and with no questions asked, they sold it to me right away. No bull sales pitch to try to get me to get into one of the big 3 providers or to try to get me to activate it there. I got it, went home and activated it online. Fast and easy. Not sure if this post will help but if you're looking, I recommend this place.

8 REPLIES 8

Tiprix
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

That's interesting, I call them and they told me they don't sell it unactivated.

PublicMobile12
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Same here. I love this place

Razvan_A
Customer Support Agent

@wickedgx wrote:

@Razvan_AAre you sugguesting a store in Ontario? Smiley Wink Nothing for Ontario has been anounced yet.

Thanks for your interest :). The locations are soon to be announced 😉

wickedgx

@Razvan_AAre you sugguesting a store in Ontario? Smiley Wink Nothing for Ontario has been anounced yet.

Razvan_A
Customer Support Agent

@wickedgx wrote:

Yeah @steff12321 . I've been hearing bad experiences at all Wal-marts throughout this forum. Do try to avoid buying at Wal-mart if you're looking for a Public Mobile sim card.

Don't forget to check our own @publicmobile branded kiosks. Coming soon 🙂

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Special-Announcement-Revealed/m-p/33148...

wickedgx

Yeah @steff12321 . I've been hearing bad experiences at all Wal-marts throughout this forum. Do try to avoid buying at Wal-mart if you're looking for a Public Mobile sim card.

steff12321
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Good call, I just bought mine at WalMart @ Markville Mall. The experience wasn't great, the sales rep tried telling me these SIM cards are in high demand and said they were only selling them to people who activated in store. 

I called him out on this BS and gave him a smile, ended up buying the SIM without activating there. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@wickedgx, thanks for reporting this information.  I am sure other customers in the area will find this helpful.  Generally, it seems like Walmart is the only retail partner that hassles customers buying SIM cards without activation.

Need Help? Let's chat.