cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good Experience in Fredericton Wal-Mart

Adrakyara
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The attendant answered questions, made certain I was not on a prior contract and I had no issues purchasing my SIM card. I wish they had a little sign or moniker stating that Public Mobile SIM Cards are sold there so I would have known I was at the right place(I didn't spot one), I assume the major companies wouldn't allow that.

4 REPLIES 4

Colinh90
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Most walmarts in metro Vancouver are horrendous with cell networks, Freedom mobile doesn't work well in any walmarts in my area, i haven't been to a walmart yet since switching to public mobile (which was less than 2 days ago) but i'll of sure give an update when i do. my phone never disconected or went haywire while on the skytrain (which it would do with freedom)

LindaRose38
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hahahaha 

TheOldVR
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Adrakyara wrote:

The attendant answered questions, made certain I was not on a prior contract and I had no issues purchasing my SIM card. I wish they had a little sign or moniker stating that Public Mobile SIM Cards are sold there so I would have known I was at the right place(I didn't spot one), I assume the major companies wouldn't allow that.

A compliment! YAY!

Thanks for taking the time to share as many times we only hear about the bad.... hope PM sees and takes your feedback in to account.

Happy Tuesday!!

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Adrakyara, thanks for sharing the positive experience.  The store locator site has a feedback option.  If you like, you can add your feedback which will assist Public Mobile with continuous service improvements. 

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/store-locator

Need Help? Let's chat.