cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good Experience at London Drugs, in NW Calgary, AB

MrSnide
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Got my new phone today. Found that I needed a nano sim for it instead of the micro sim I have currently for PM. Bought a new one at the Beddington London Drugs in Calgary. Helpful and knowledgeable staff there. He mentioned they had received training with regard to Public Mobile and setting up accounts etc. He even checked to see if my current micro sim card could be cut/punched into a nano sim. Nope.

All in all, a pleaseant experience.

4 REPLIES 4

SolomonT
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Good to hear London Drugs is serving the customers right! I work at a London Drugs store in Kerrisdale!

Someone_here
Mayor / Maire

Great news!

From everything I heard of and experienced at Walmart, I am definitively advising anybody who can to go to London Drugs instead! 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

London drugs rocks!  I wish they would move eastwards.  

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@MrSnide wrote:

Got my new phone today. Found that I needed a nano sim for it instead of the micro sim I have currently for PM. Bought a new one at the Beddington London Drugs in Calgary. Helpful and knowledgeable staff there. He mentioned they had received training with regard to Public Mobile and setting up accounts etc. He even checked to see if my current micro sim card could be cut/punched into a nano sim. Nope.

All in all, a pleaseant experience.

Great to hear, there is a newer Meher in here who works at London drugs in Calgary somewhere. Let's hope they all work out better from the start than Walmart did and does sometimes

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.