cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gave me wrong plan

Bobsaysnope
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Asked for the 50 6gs 3g and got a 2gs LTE plan. I had to repurchase my plan today after 2 weeks because there was no one to help. Can someone tag that moderator or help me figure out how to rectify situation bevause clerk didn't do her job? Feeling discouraged and minus 50 I really could not afford to spend 😞 

3 REPLIES 3

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Bobsaysnope tagging won't help you.  You need to send them a private message to initiate a support request.  Here's all the details you need:

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Friday 9am to 9pm, and Saturday & Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during office hours, in the order in which they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

How can I view my private messages between myself and a Community Moderator?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Harm9
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Ya same thing happened to me bud! Don't worry your money has been well spent at PM, just hold out until a mod helps you out. 

travisjdm
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

PM to the Moderator Team (@ Moderator_Team  -  No space)

They are pretty quick and efficient at getting back to the community and resolving issues. I'm sure someone will help you out.

Need Help? Let's chat.