cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

FYI Until September 15, 25000 extra PC Optimum points with $50 purchase or more @ Mobile Shop

Commentary: 25000 points = $25 equivalent at Weston stores, so basically 50% off.

So one can get Public Mobile vouchers for existing plans, I think that's the most straight forward.

Screen Shot 2019-09-10 at 10.07.32 PM.png

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: FYI Until September 15, 25000 extra PC Optimum points with $50 purchase or more @ Mobile Shop

@GinYVR  Nice find and share!

Btw is this a targeted offer or available to everyone and for all provinces?

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: FYI Until September 15, 25000 extra PC Optimum points with $50 purchase or more @ Mobile Shop

Ahh thats a nice try...optimum points are not given on the purchase of gift cards and the like... I've already tried to figure that one out. But I've never purchased there so you never know...but I'm sure the cash system is already configured to recognize not to award on cards and vouchers. Just like Canadian tire.

@darlicious wrote:

Ahh thats a nice try...optimum points are not given on the purchase of gift cards and the like... I've already tried to figure that one out. But I've never purchased there so you never know...but I'm sure the cash system is already configured to recognize not to award on cards and vouchers. Just like Canadian tire.

I was checking it out the other day...they don't seem to sell phones just bundled with plans. Unless I couldn't find the retail side online.....it is a good deal for other purchases.

Mayor / Maire

@darlicious wrote:

You are right about GC and topup voucher.  But you can buy the PM SIM cards and have activation party with your friends and family.

Mayor / Maire

@darlicious wrote:

I was checking it out the other day...they don't seem to sell phones just bundled with plans. Unless I couldn't find the retail side online.....it is a good deal for other purchases.

TMS sells phone outright.  I purchase a Virgin prepaid Alcatel Go Flip for $50 for an older senior.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You need a card at the same time,  only few days left.

@popping wrote:

@darlicious wrote:

TMS sells phone outright.  I purchase a Virgin prepaid Alcatel Go Flip for $50 for an older senior.

Good to know just hard to find them on their website...or maybe just me...lol.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@popping wrote:

You are right about GC and topup voucher.  But you can buy the PM SIM cards and have activation party with your friends and family.

That’s what I’m thinking....SIM Cards! Now to see if and where these stores are in BC?

Terry

Mayor / Maire

@AE_Collector wrote:

@popping wrote:

That’s what I’m thinking....SIM Cards! Now to see if and where these stores are in BC?

Terry

https://www.themobileshop.ca/en/locations/