cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extremely unhappy

jamesfin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Is there somewhere I can go physically to get a  PUKv code? I am super unhappy with this service provider so far is been nothing but a headache and a problem. 

5 REPLIES 5

jamesfin

24 hour seems to be a little unreasonable but you think?. It states response times are usually within a couple of hours unless it is peak times… Regardless, I’m without a phone and I’m just unhappy. 

Why did he get locked to begin with? 

@jamesfin wrote:

I have sent the moderator team for private messages now. 

@jamesfin

You have sent them "for private messageS" S = Plural... do you mean 4 (FOUR) ?

Current wait times are around 24 hours.

No need to send multiple messages unless you forgot to include your identity / pin number for verification then sending a second message (Click to send) will speed it up for you as the first response from them will be "who are you? " or "whats your pin?".  

jamesfin

I have sent the moderator team for private messages now. 

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@jamesfin wrote:

Is there somewhere I can go physically to get a  PUKv code? I am super unhappy with this service provider so far is been nothing but a headache and a problem. 

Some good info from cappaj from his S7 and the messages he got. You may not need a PUK.

"SIM network PIN blocked. Enter SIM network PUK."
- This is asking for Samsung's "master code" - I got this after entering the wrong code for the message below too many times. Samsung and/or your previous carrier can give you this.

"SIM network unlock PIN"
- This is asking for your previous carrier's unlock code - just contact them with your IMEI and they'll give it to you easy peasy. If you enter this incorrectly too many times, you'll get the error message above.

To get PUK code, reach out via private message to our support teams. Click this to send them a message

PIN unlock key (PUK) is a SIM-specific code used to prevent unauthorised use of a SIM card. 

The PIN (Personal Identification Number) enables secure access to the SIM card and network. It is provided with your SIM card. 

• If the PIN code is entered incorrectly 3 times, the phone is locked (except for emergency calls) and requires a PUK (Personal Unlock Key) to reactivate it.
  • Once the PUK is recovered and validated, you will be asked to choose a new PIN.

Caution! If the PUK is entered incorrectly up to ten times in a row, the SIM card becomes unusable.

To get PUK code, reach out via private message to our support teams. More info here

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@jamesfin, unfortunately the only way to get the puk cove is by getting in touch with the moderator team.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include in the private message account number and PIN code along with a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.