cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excellent experience at London Drugs!

Chantal_G
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’ve been on the fence about switching over to PM since January. When I called my service provider to see if they could match OR at the very least be within $10 of PM’s plans, they could not. They still convinced me that by joining PM, I would not be able to call a customer service. That statement made me doubt my decision to join PM...until this week. I realized that I only ever call customer service to pay less for my cellphone plan. I did some more research and then noticed I could purchase my SIM card at London Drugs. The customer service at London Drugs was exceptional! She took the time to help me port over and I think I was her first customer to transfer to PM. She was even considering joining PM!

I was so excited to join this community that I had to immediately call 5 family members/friends to tell them about PM. I’ve been raving about PM ever since! I only wish I would have transferred over sooner!

15 REPLIES 15

@jonathanlee wrote:

London Drugs is THE place to go to port your number over to PM! Their customer service will be cordial and they will walk you through the steps and have your back!

@jonathanlee Nice!

Share the love here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/providing-feedback-on-stores

jonathanlee
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

London Drugs is THE place to go to port your number over to PM! Their customer service will be cordial and they will walk you through the steps and have your back!

Randy3

I was at London Drugs in Squamish to purchase my SIM card.  Excellent and fast service.

cin7
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Ditto to all about London Drugs! 

Great, efficient service that I received from a staff member at the Electronics section of the store. Her colleague dropped by during my purchase and encouraged her to sign up as well for the Black Friday promotions.

dumbdobie1
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I like London Drugs...they are pretty common out west. Gives Shoppers some healthy competition 🙂

@Save-my-name wrote:

I agree! I went to London Drugs! I also got a free SIM card and a $10 dollars gift card! Still waiting for my free top up next month! Nice promotion from PM! I definitely had a Happy Thanksgiving! 😊

Glad to hear. Welcome.

Save-my-name

I agree! I went to London Drugs! I also got a free SIM card and a $10 dollars gift card! Still waiting for my free top up next month! Nice promotion from PM! I definitely had a Happy Thanksgiving! 😊

JKL2010

I activated my daughter's account at London Drugs and the employee was VERY helpful, professional and just a pleasant person to deal with.

SolomonT

I personally work at London Drugs, and I'm glad you got great service!

Brettarnoldquav

London drugs is amazing with customer service that i find myself always going back time and again. 

jclaydon2018

I wish i had known that london drugs is a provider.  Trying to port my number over by myself was a nightmare, and because of these promotions and the extra workload on the moderators, it took 5 days, but I'm still not sure it if it works properly, because while i recieved a call from my homecare worker, who comes at night to help take off my compression stockings, I couldn't call my cell from my landline number that i have with a service called magic  jack.  I'm going to get my parents to call me from home and their self to comfirm that i've been ported over, or I'll have to give up the number and get a new one..

You know if this starts getting bigger thru promotions etc, they are going to have to find more people who can be moderators, preferably some people who live on the west coast.  That way if someone is 'working' until 9pm, someone in the east could actually potentially still get help at midnight back east..

Aside from that and one dropped call, the quality seems to be just as good as the old network.

just my two cents, your milage may vary

-James

thirstyturtle18

I find the help system at public mobile to be more than addequate. Most issues can be solved by brainstorming the community...and those that can't, the mods seem to be able to fix 99.9% of the remaining issues. The only thing is you may have to wait a few hours to a day to get the issue resolved, but it still beats waiting for 2 hours on the phone with other carriers. And often with other carriers, it often takes more than one call to have things completely fixed, and you sometimes get the runaround there.

jp2
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I definitely agree; when I was with Bell the only time I called customer service was when they overcharged me for no reason. I hated calling customer service because of the wait times and they like to use excuses to waste my time (I think they were hoping I would give up on my refund). 

That said you will probably need customer service with PM at some time because of small unresolved glitches. For example to reset your account password, if you purchase a US texting package, etc.

Jorno
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Welcome to Public Mobile.  If you ever have questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to ask - the community is full of knowledgeable people.

thirstyturtle18

London Drugs overall is a very good retailer that still focuses on customer service. When I joined public mobile, I went to walmart and got a runaround. There was a london drugs right next door, and they were happy to help me. I personally would recommend people go to London Drugs for their public mobile needs.

Need Help? Let's chat.