cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Didnt receive my sim card

flaviegallant
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I order a sim card the 07/05, we are the 07/17 and I still havent received it. It had been really unpleasant for me, since I cant use my phone and yet still paying for the service.  I would like to know what possible options is there for me. Thanks

8 REPLIES 8

barrascuk
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Kristowhy wrote:

Wow...up to 3 weeks for delivery?! 😮

I ordered a PM SIM online in late August (last month) and received it via Expresspost Expedited 2 days later.  The entire process was flawless.  Seems like the majority of the $10 SIM card fee goes towards the fast shipping which is completely reasonable to me.

Obviously to grab a new customer this is the way to go!! Fast delivery!!

@Kristowhy wrote:

I ordered a PM SIM online in late August (last month) and received it via Expresspost Expedited 2 days later.  The entire process was flawless.  Seems like the majority of the $10 SIM card fee goes towards the fast shipping which is completely reasonable to me.

Public Mobile doesn't alway use Canada Post Xpresspost to ship SIM cards.  The online store says that Xpresspost will be used, but Public Mobile often sends them by Canada Post lettermail or UPS Standard instead.

@Kristowhy either you are lucky or PM finally changed, many said it took them 3 weeks+.  But it is good we hear something positive  🙂

Kristowhy
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@flaviegallant 

As mention above, either wait another week or find another vendor for SIM card.  If you live near a vendor, it is quickest way to purchase another one and use your ordered one as a spare SIM card for future friend referral, etc.  

Mobile shop (inside Superstore), London drugs, Walmart, WOW mobile and some authorized Koodo dealers sell SIM cards.  Amazon.ca has a deal for $5 SIM card right now.

The good news is that customers can switch SIM cards themselves these days without moderator help.  

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/SIM-Swap-Fraud-2-factor-authentication/...

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

It can take up to three weeks for delivery.  Either you could purchase one for a local retailer or order one from Amazon and sign up for Prime membership to get faster delivery.

Anonymous
Not applicable

if you like you can go to store to buy it right away and for the another one put it a spare,

or you can wait for another week maybe is will arrive,

i suggest you get a NEW SIM card is better for you and fast way

from any Retail store and you buy it right away,

Where To Buy A SIM card,

You can purchase a Public Mobile SIM card at a variety of retail locations. Click HERE 

to open our store locator and find the closest retailer to you.

or 

Too easy buy it online or in store visit HERE , or Pickup 1-2 Hours.

Good Luck

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@flaviegallant...delivery times are around 2-3 weeks. Give it another week.

Need Help? Let's chat.