cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Centrepoint Mall Koodo and Wow Mobile sim purchase

Rpnjon
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey everyone,

Just FYI about purchasing at sim from both stores.  I purchased a sim at Wow a few weeks ago for my sister for 10 bucks.  A week after, I go to the Koodo kiosk because I saw that they sold sims there too, because Wow was busy.  I was told that the sim was 30 bucks since a few months ago, but I explained that I just bought one for $10 a week ago and the employee didn't know.  So I went back to the line at Wow and just picked it up there for $10.  The only explanation he gave me was that the plans were so good that they had to increase the sim price.  

Just figured I'd let you guys know incase you do pickup one from that mall.

3 REPLIES 3

Rpnjon
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Really?  He didn't mention that.  

@computergeek541 wrote:

@Rpnjon wrote:

A week after, I go to the Koodo kiosk because I saw that they sold sims there too, because Wow was busy.  I was told that the sim was 30 bucks since a few months ago, but I explained that I just bought one for $10 a week ago and the employee didn't know. 

Koodo prepaid sim cards are $30, but they include some airtime balance.

The agent was probably zoned out and tried to selling something different and thus the errant pricing. 

@Rpnjon wrote:

A week after, I go to the Koodo kiosk because I saw that they sold sims there too, because Wow was busy.  I was told that the sim was 30 bucks since a few months ago, but I explained that I just bought one for $10 a week ago and the employee didn't know. 

Koodo prepaid sim cards are $30, but they include some airtime balance.

Need Help? Let's chat.